Suggestion For V.I.P

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all you v.i.p members are fuckin messed up ( i was a member for like 6months there is nothing special about it just another forum like channel zero with an album traders thread and few other special spots nothing different from any other message board but i thought this would be a good suggestion to trick people into going and giving some money

but sense you all shot the idea down

i guess we can close this

VIP is just a name created for the area. Stop taking shit so personal. Just like "CROSSFIRE" is just a name for the section to debate shit of some importance.

Secondly no. You want to find out make the minimum donation required, don't feel it's worth it after that then don't continue to contribute.

i think there needs to be like a two year restriction to be VIP.

unless granted by a vip member.

we gotta keep the n00bz at bay...

and as for this thread:

FUCK NO!

these noobs wouldnt be able to handle the type of shit that goes down in vip.

like when me and porc was throwing balogna at them strippers asses while cali smashed the minority broads at that shindig.

hahah oh shit remember that one bitch that? the one where i thought i hit her tits. but it was her nipple instead of bologna. damn.