US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

After School Special

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's what he will probably get:

article 15

45+ days extra duty

45+ days of 50% pay taken

probable loss of rank

and the shit smoked out of him regularly until he's out.

the marines may choose to set an example and dishonorably discharge, though i think thats unlikely. purely conjecture as i don't know how marine UCMJ actions are taken and i don't know his specific unit.

do you guys want jailtime? his own dog killed in front of him?

seriously, what is a fair punishment for this guy in your eyes? everything suggested so far is killing him and his family, which is just ludicrous...

here's what he will probably get:

article 15

45+ days extra duty

45+ days of 50% pay taken

probable loss of rank

and the shit smoked out of him regularly until he's out.

the marines may choose to set an example and dishonorably discharge, though i think thats unlikely. purely conjecture as i don't know how marine UCMJ actions are taken and i don't know his specific unit.

do you guys want jailtime? his own dog killed in front of him?

seriously, what is a fair punishment for this guy in your eyes? everything suggested so far is killing him and his family, which is just ludicrous...

dishonorable discharge. he has the scar of what he did being seen by millions now.

good luck getting a job and keeping a wife.

dishonorable discharge. he has the scar of what he did being seen by millions now.

good luck getting a job and keeping a wife.

Word. Dishonorable discharge is worse than having a felony on your record.

I heard you can't even get a job at McDonalds with a dishonorable discharge.

You'd be better off not even having ever joined the military at all.

Which is kinda fucked up.

But this guy has it coming though.

Word I know a dude that works construction and it's the only job he can get because of a dishonorable discharge over getting caught with weed.

Word for all you youngbucks thinking about joining the military... get caught with weed or whatever and your life is fucked worse than if you got felonies and never even joined the military in the first place.

Watch out now.

tell me you're not that big of a dumbass?

that dog looks around with its eyes, one of its paws moves.

it's in a passive state because that is how the mother carries them.

watch it frame by frame.

Sorry dude, don't see anything beyond a shadow of a doubt with the heavy compression and everything. I don't see it move at all (nothing the soldier's hand motions and inertia would't do), it could be a passive state, it could be dead. If anyone can find clearer video than that, maybe I could see what you're talking about.

It's cool and all that you've been around animals so much, I've been around them enough to know that's the passive state position when being carried around the scruff of the neck as well. I've also seen plenty of dead animals in the exact same position, laying on their side. The yelp? C'mon that's an easy one. Who knows, it could be alive, it could be dead. I'm just saying I don't see anything in particular that would tell me which for sure.

Sorry dude, don't see anything beyond a shadow of a doubt with the heavy compression and everything. I don't see it move at all (nothing the soldier's hand motions and inertia would't do), it could be a passive state, it could be dead. If anyone can find clearer video than that, maybe I could see what you're talking about.

It's cool and all that you've been around animals so much, I've been around them enough to know that's the passive state position when being carried around the scruff of the neck as well. I've also seen plenty of dead animals in the exact same position, laying on their side. The yelp? C'mon that's an easy one. Who knows, it could be alive, it could be dead. I'm just saying I don't see anything in particular that would tell me which for sure.

to me it sounds like the puppy is making the sound

not someone off camera...also if it was dead would it

be able to hold its legs up like that?

speaking personally:

it's much different than killing someone (a human) who could have a gun or who does have a gun and they are ready to use it against you.

it's a puppy. a defenseless little creature. doesn't have a gun. isn't going to blow anyone up, etc.

it's like a small child. it has no idea what good or evil is. no idea who america is, who iraq is, or what war is.

that, for me at least, makes it different.

war is hell, and makes people do some insane shit, but this guy has no excuse other than he's one sick individual who's making his brothers in arms look like a bunch of creeps who like to abuse animals.

fuck him and the rest who shoot/blow up defenseless animals.

and fuck anyone defending this dipshit.

I'm not defending it. I'm saying there is much worse shit going on over there, and if this is what gets people in an up roar about the war, they are stupid.

Who cares about a puppy, when thousands of people are dying. On both sides.

I'm not defending it. I'm saying there is much worse shit going on over there, and if this is what gets people in an up roar about the war, they are stupid.

Who cares about a puppy, when thousands of people are dying. On both sides.

i believe its up to million plus combined total deaths, also theirs some funny rule like, soldiers who get shot from behind or that die in hospitals outside of iraq aren't counted in the official death toll.

either way still cant justify killing baby animal.

the kid is probably a sociopath. but i guess when you see all that death what one puppy to you.

he'll make a great serial killer someday.

If the war boils down to bored American soldiers shooting animals for fun then what the fuck? This may be rudimentary but I thought the point of sending kids over there was so they'd shoot the "bad guys." Be fucking heroes and shit. I have no doubt that there's worse shit going on there but I expect more from guys that are rigorously trained for combat and taught with strict discipline. This dude is just mentally unstable and it wasn't Iraq that did it to him.

to me it sounds like the puppy is making the sound

not someone off camera...also if it was dead would it

be able to hold its legs up like that?

Rigor mortis is gradual. It takes quite a bit of time for it to stiffen up completely, so there's a long midway period where the body stays in a general position, but flexible enough to dangle.

Rigor mortis is gradual. It takes quite a bit of time for it to stiffen up completely, so there's a long midway period where the body stays in a general position, but flexible enough to dangle.

you need to go find my post directed at your first comment.

that puppy is alive.

Hello there is a war going on... people get killed everyday... civilians soldiers etc...

look how it's fun "compilation for january 2008" part1

innocent, defenseless creatures are different. if you can't see that, i am sorry for you.

and yes, i am sorry for the civilian deaths. that sucks that there are some dumbasses in the

military today who would kill humans or animals for nothing more than a laugh.

i talked to my dad the other day and he wouldn't watch it, however my mom did and she agreed that it's real.

whatever the case, i'm sure we can both agree that it's sick behavior.

innocent, defenseless creatures are different. if you can't see that, i am sorry for you.

and yes, i am sorry for the civilian deaths. that sucks that there are some dumbasses in the

military today who would kill humans or animals for nothing more than a laugh.

i can see that but i care more about human beings than animals, but don't get me wrong i'm not defending this stupid guy..

but i think we should more care and speak about the thousands of people who get killed every months in this fucked up country

what is the next step ?? being shocked by the toxic fumes of the ied explosions??:lol:

i can see that but i care more about human beings than animals, but don't get me wrong i'm not defending this stupid guy..

but i think we should more care and speak about the thousands of people who get killed every months in this fucked up country

what is the next step ?? being shocked by the toxic fumes of the ied explosions??:lol:

i'm surprised at you for one reason. depleted uranium. besides bombing the ever living piss out of that country with DU and not only damning those people to a life of toxic land and being irradiated, we are bringing our own troops back irradiated....

no, there isn't some sort of halo 3 suit that saves our men and women from being irradiated...

what's going to happen when they come back? cancers, deformed children, sarcomas, etc....

and guess what? we get to see it. we get to witness the awfulness of DU poisoning here....right in our own fucking backyard.

so, when you reminisce on all the poor iraqi's getting mowed down, remember that everyone in that region right now and in the future is doomed.

p.s.: you might want to ask randomhero about what his symptoms are. then you might want to thank him for his service.

Archived