US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldn't it be a riot, if 12oz was mentioned. someone said it was on the top of google's search for a minute, hence all the lurking guests.

"i'm bob schaffer, and today on meet the press, we'll be talking with Drunken-Asshole-Oner, AfterSchoolSpecial, and C-walk about marines vs. puppies. first we go to Drunken-Asshole-Oner. what were your first thoughts when you saw this video?"

"Dude's wearing glasses B....Glasses! And nigga's pants were hella tight yo! shit was just grabbing on his balls and stuff. no/homo!"

LMFAO!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

this whole fuckin war was a waste of time and money should've just bomed a whole bunch of terrorist camps to death...the gov. knows where they are, allot of them anyway...and fuck the women and children that are with them, mad civilians get killed on the daily anyhow...

a dead puppy?

Yup. It doesn't really move or react in any way on the whole video, and the yelping is at a suspiciously constant level as it goes down. I dunno, it could be real. I think people want it to be real so they can be pissed at something.

I think if I were a soldier there, desensitized as fuck, and I found a dead puppy, I might possibly get a kick out of throwing it down a cliff. I wouldn't make a video pretending its alive and put it on the internet though.

Yup. It doesn't really move or react in any way on the whole video, and the yelping is at a suspiciously constant level as it goes down. I dunno, it could be real. I think people want it to be real so they can be pissed at something.

I think if I were a soldier there, desensitized as fuck, and I found a dead puppy, I might possibly get a kick out of throwing it down a cliff. I wouldn't make a video pretending its alive and put it on the internet though.

tell me you're not that big of a dumbass?

that dog looks around with its eyes, one of its paws moves.

it's in a passive state because that is how the mother carries them.

watch it frame by frame.

T_R_O_N --are you serious? they're in dier need of recruits. i work for an advertising company, and if you knew how much money the militay spent on just my company alone, you'd shit on your tax return. if you're willing to sign up, go through training, and go over there to represent your country, they don't give a fuck. they'll find a spot for you to fit in, and ship you off. you could walk into the recruiting office jerking off while eating a shit sandwich. as long as you'll sign up, i'm sure they'll find a way to work around it.

T_R_O_N --are you serious? they're in dier need of recruits. i work for an advertising company, and if you knew how much money the militay spent on just my company alone, you'd shit on your tax return. if you're willing to sign up, go through training, and go over there to represent your country, they don't give a fuck. they'll find a spot for you to fit in, and ship you off. you could walk into the recruiting office jerking off while eating a shit sandwich. as long as you'll sign up, i'm sure they'll find a way to work around it.

oh well more proof cthulu is approaching and all will end soon enough:lol: :lol:

There's no way to win this war, or pull out the troops now without making things a lot worse. That's the harsh reality.

The other harsh reality is going to be when huge contracting firms like Brinkerhoff, Bechtel, Skidmore Owings and Merrill, and Halliburton waltz in and start picking up all of the rebuilding jobs. Most likely, they're going to use a bunch of prefab junk to minimize the risk to their contractors...and it's all going to be put together by non-local labor. The Iraqis aren't going to be involved with rebuilding their own infrastructure...and probably for no other reason than they didn't play ball and hand over Saddam Hussein before the war started.

It's at the point now where it's a civil war comprised mostly of sectarian violence that was kept in check for decades by a brutal dictatorship. The Iraqis have no idea how to govern themselves, because no one has ever given them the chance to do so.

BTW- Art Vandal, you have no freaking clue what you're talking about. If it's that easy, then go join the Marines and blow up these alleged "terrorist bases" that you have so much intel about.

It might take you a while, seeing as they don't exist. Terrorists don't have a club house with a skull and crossbones flag...a lot of the time, terrorists are people that just snapped and decide to take matters into their own hands. You can't make generalizations about terrorists any more than you can say that all graffiti writers are black and listen to hip hop because that's what they look like in movies. I'm assuming that you know better than that.

Try reading some books about what actually caused this mess, and you'll see that there's a lot more to it than "secret terrorist bases."

tell me you're not that big of a dumbass?

that dog looks around with its eyes, one of its paws moves.

it's in a passive state because that is how the mother carries them.

watch it frame by frame.

it's a tough call. i watched it again, about five times. you can't really make out the eye movement due to the digital breakdown of the video. i can't really see the paws move, and if they did it was slight, almost as if it was just from the dude moving it around. the yelping? i listened to it again. it's a hard debate on that one, due to the fact that you could make that noise, and work your hand as a muffle to get the same result.

i'm not defending this, i'm just saying it's hard to tell if it's alive or dead. either way, it's bad for the uniform and the public view of our military. but then again, it's ok for us to send missles into civilian areas, killing almost a hundred people, and just marking it down as an "oops."

it's a tough call. i watched it again, about five times. you can't really make out the eye movement due to the digital breakdown of the video. i can't really see the paws move, and if they did it was slight, almost as if it was just from the dude moving it around. the yelping? i listened to it again. it's a hard debate on that one, due to the fact that you could make that noise, and work your hand as a muffle to get the same result.

i'm not defending this, i'm just saying it's hard to tell if it's alive or dead. either way, it's bad for the uniform and the public view of our military. but then again, it's ok for us to send missles into civilian areas, killing almost a hundred people, and just marking it down as an "oops."

dude, both my parents were in veterinary medicine. my whole growing up life was around animals, i also worked in a research facility. i'm not a vet, but i can tell that is a living,\ breathing puppy, that is a passive position that puppy is in, and those are real puppy yelps....it's in distress.

There's no way to win this war, or pull out the troops now without making things a lot worse. That's the harsh reality.

The other harsh reality is going to be when huge contracting firms like Brinkerhoff, Bechtel, Skidmore Owings and Merrill, and Halliburton waltz in and start picking up all of the rebuilding jobs. Most likely, they're going to use a bunch of prefab junk to minimize the risk to their contractors...and it's all going to be put together by non-local labor. The Iraqis aren't going to be involved with rebuilding their own infrastructure...and probably for no other reason than they didn't play ball and hand over Saddam Hussein before the war started.

It's at the point now where it's a civil war comprised mostly of sectarian violence that was kept in check for decades by a brutal dictatorship. The Iraqis have no idea how to govern themselves, because no one has ever given them the chance to do so.

BTW- Art Vandal, you have no freaking clue what you're talking about. If it's that easy, then go join the Marines and blow up these alleged "terrorist bases" that you have so much intel about.

It might take you a while, seeing as they don't exist. Terrorists don't have a club house with a skull and crossbones flag...a lot of the time, terrorists are people that just snapped and decide to take matters into their own hands. You can't make generalizations about terrorists any more than you can say that all graffiti writers are black and listen to hip hop because that's what they look like in movies. I'm assuming that you know better than that.

Try reading some books about what actually caused this mess, and you'll see that there's a lot more to it than "secret terrorist bases."

Oh word? CROSSFIRESAYSWHAT?

I didn't put this here.

Oh, you mean "Where threads about things that are actually meaningful go to die because no one wants to talk about anything besides ass, music, and drama" Crossfire?

Yeah, this thread is on the fast track for Crossfire. But here, I'm gonna redeem it and post some tits-

huge-tits.jpg

There, am I keeping it real now?

• Like 2

In the last three years there has been a lag recruitment but don't sleep on them. I know first hand they have some damn good people in Iraq having seen good friends and family go over there. Granted, a few idiots will make the cut but to assume US soldiers are below grade as people is a big mistake. On top of that the Armed forces gets better and better grade recruits from the 80's going into the first year of the Iraq war. They no longer freely accept people with tarnished records, dropouts, and many other things people think. A good percentage of new recruits even have college degrees going in.

I'm against this stupid fucking oiladicted/terrornoia war just as much as the next guy, if not more. I got rid of my car and refuse to buy oil regularly mainly because of it. Some people will use this to say how bad Marines/Armed forces are. Not directed at anyone in particular but using the actions of one asshole to judge hundreds of thousands of people is just as bad as being the asshole that tarnishes their rep. Our Armed forces is the best and most powerful in the world not only because of the technology or funding but because of the individuals in it. Every soldier should be proud as fuck to be a part of it.

mercer --good points, but you do have to admit that with the military being so big, and so in demand of people right now, do cut corners on some individuals. there are a ton of good people, and i'm not trying to knock our military. my comment was also a little far fetched for humor's sake. i'm not saying the recruiters will take any old charles manson psycho, but they are trying to up the numbers in a big way. even the most under educated or socially ignorant can be reprogrammed by the military. unfortunately, you put some of them over there in these fucked up situations, and they do things like throw puppies off a cliff.

I didn't put this here.

Oh, you mean "Where threads about things that are actually meaningful go to die because no one wants to talk about anything besides ass, music, and drama" Crossfire?

Yeah, this thread is on the fast track for Crossfire. But here, I'm gonna redeem it and post some tits-

huge-tits.jpg

There, am I keeping it real now?

THIS PAGE TOO

I'm sure you aren't clowning them and it didn't really come off like that. I know joining up isn't as good a deal as it was a few years ago. I'm just pushing another perspective knowing so many people in right now. Most active duty have been in for a while and even the noobz are good for the most part.

• Like 1

mercer--very true. i think if anything, the discipline the military offers, is what betters some people. a good friend of mine had to join the military after a whole bunch of legal trouble. i don't know the specifics, but i think the judge threw it at him as an alterior motive when he was 18. he took it, did his time in the army, and came out a completely different person.

I had a friend who took the "join the Marines or do a nickel in San Quentin" deal, and came back a changed person from the first Gulf War...and not for the better. He got the "Gulf War syndrome" and had to fight to get treatment because the military wanted to bury all of the evidence that the DU artillery was making their own people sick.

Shitty deal...he used to joke around and say that USMC stood for "u signed a motherfucking contract." Except that it wasn't funny...dude was in his early twenties and could barely stand or lift anything about half the time before he got treatment.