Dreaming about GRAFFITI

mike36

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once had a wet dream about graffiti. In the dream, I was bombing all over the city until it started to rain lightly, at first. So I made my way into a subway tunnel. I was painting the walls of the tunnel with simples and throwies, when I heard someone yelling at me. It sounded like they were saying, GET OUT! You son of a bitch! I looked out to the open end of the tunnel and it started raining real heavy, it looked like a waterfall at the open end. I said screw it and ran out like a Ninja out of the tunnel into the downpooring hot rain and then suddenly it got real bright. Then I came to and saw my girl squiting on my face taken a piss on my head and chest while shinning a flash light in my face.

If you beleive it.

i dont remember my dreams usually but the ones i do remember are almost always about fucking mad bitches with my 10 inch cock while riding a fire breathing dragon and simultaneously shittin on niggas below me and wiping my ass with 100 dollar bills.cuz im just that gangster.

i dont think ive ever dreamt about graffiti.ive dreamt about seeing trains roll by and about getting chased by cops but never the actual act of graffiti...

• Like 1

I've done it before.

The last dream I remember about graff was like this. I had been hitting stuff up with my streakers all day, than I came under a bridge and noticed some guy who had been continuously crossin me out(in my dream) had went over me in a spot i hit up no more than like 4 minutes ago. So I to0k out some cans was about to do a throwie, and than I hear "Hey!" from behind me. I turned around and it was my pops with a meanstreak in the same color of the guy crossing me out. Turns out my dad was crossing me out haha. It ended with me and him hitting up bridges. Pretty funny to talk about tha morning i woke up lol.

first / last dream i had about graffiti i had this can of like a rose read montana alien and i was sneaking around the strip of stores by where i live and i ended up finding like all these secret entrances to stores in alleys that dont really exist and i found one to my cousins job so i like listened to her boss plan some evil mad scientist shit then i broke in and was sneakin around. never hit shit but it was still intense

i had a dream a few weeks ago about graff...in the yard in the daytime hitting freights with a faceless partner, we get chased one way, we threw our shit. Then we went to leave and walked out from behind some cars, magically had our shit with us again, and a british bobby was standing there, real old looking. we both put our shit down and surrendered, but then he died in front of us out of shock, then I turned to leave and I was in a completely different place...one of those wake up early morning fall back asleep intense dreams...

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
one time i had a dream i walked from PA to a miami freight yard then when i got there the bulls were like everywhere and they chased me back to PA ina doorless taxi.

Interesting dream. I read Sigmund Freud's: The Interpretation of Dreams.

It would appear that your dream has a meaning. You need to start wearing clean underwear and to stop touching your self so much.

:D JK

• 3 weeks later...

Dreaming about GRA

If im not mistaken Darren Sproles will be a FA this offseason. Ive been a big fan of him since his K-State days. Can you imagine him on the Broncos?

Teamed up with Moreno and used in the screen game. Not to mention PR/KR I think if we could bring him to Denver it would help us move the ball and put up more points tremendously. . .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...