Dreaming about GRAFFITI

mike36

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just last night I had one. It started out with me walking with my mates down a hill, and I was about to do a wall with a red can near a drain and a busy intersection. Then a huge penguin jumped out and started attacking my friend who was fishing in the drain? and I was like what the fuck a penguin, and for a some reason there was a cafe where I was about to the wall, and some old bitch called the cops on me then instantly the cops where coming down the hill, I started to run and then I Alt F4'd (it exits the screen) which is really wierd because how can you do that in real life, then I came to me in my room running around the house to hide all my graff shit. THEN I woke up....

I dont know how I remembered it. But I swear to God, Allah, Buddha and whoever, thats what really happened.

for reals though yu aint the only one who be havin dreams like that.

a coupla days ago ihad this trip out dream where i came out from these woods and started hitin up sum trains then i got chased out n ran back to my crib casa where i found my brother smokin my stash then i had shot him six tymes.. at the last shot. i had woke up.

i think sumone was shootin outside at this crib where some flake ass G's stay

but oh well .

when i used to go bombing i or stealing shit i would always dream i would be doing some more shit like that.

Haha, same. Always with the racking dreams. I usually just dream about letter structure and color schemes when it comes to graff...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You have a tendancy to dream bout shit that youve been doing/lookin at/thinkin bout right before bed...

Also graff is a way of life, if you surround your life with graff ofcoarse it will be on your mind..

I have dreams of gettin caught at times. Im paintin, popo show up and for some reason i just cant run, like legs wont move and im standing there covered in paint, stuck in the headlights hahah.. Sucks.

I have never dreamed of graffiti.

My friend told me like 5 days ago that he was painting, and a girl friend of us was painting too (She does not tag in real life) And a guy who does not paint with us was painting there too. So there were 3 people bombing, and the owner....... aaahhh it's 05:24 a.m. and I want to sleep. Good night.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i actually had a couple dreams about me painting good yr or so ago..some time ago..but anyways..i actually ended up having a dream that i got caught..and they showed me video surveillance of me painting...and it was different angels from previous dreams of me painting...it was really fucking wierd..like i had this dream i was painting this bus....and then in the gettin caught dream..detectives showed me a video from the inside of me painting the bus...trippy shit