has any one noticed that spanish television has way hotter babes then english does??????

M3NTAL.E.ILL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

Re: has any one noticed that spanish television has way hotter babes then english does????

Yeah I think everyone has noticed this before..

I got a question though... anyone ever seen that show where people where you can win a prize, take the money or pick whats behind a door... and sometimes its a better prize, and sometimes its a banana... that shit is pure fucking comedy..

Re: has any one noticed that spanish television has way hotter babes then english does????

When I went to Cabo last year I was watching TV all drunk and came across the Mexican E! Channel. They have those party shows where they go to various beaches and clubs around the world...only they don't blur out the tits and even seem to seek them out. It was like what I imagine watching Girls gone Wild is like, but on basic cable.