Moral Dilema

MekA_OnES?

What is the fate of this iphone?  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would give it back and not worry about the reward.

Unless it was something totally amazing such as a time portal or a mini-fainter goat.

But that is because I am a nice person.

And have no use for a phone.

Positive thoughts lead to positive actions lead to positive rewards.

Do good things for people and you feel good.

And usually good things end up happening to you.

At least, that is how it works in my life.

Props on mini-fainter goat.

The phone is not lost, Suds knows how to get in touch with the rightful owner and is debating if he should keep it-this now becomes a theft. Also Suds posted a thread documenting the entire dilemma which is admitting guilt.

On a side tangent...

How do you know that buddy in the park didn't pick pocket the phone and do some dirty shenanigans with it(maybe hired a hit man, tracing the number back to the phone?) and when the phone finally gets traced through the internal gps or through other means Suds gets pinched for a lot more.

O yeah Daewood and Blood Farts posts....words to live by....

co-signed. i know this may sound corny and gay like a hallmark sympathy card, but i bet when this dude/dame see's their phone again, they'll be psyched. which in turn, will probably make you feel like a better person for doing what you did. i'm sure they'll give you some kind of reward, and you'll feel better about yourself for doing a "good deed."

now if you show up, and it's some spoiled fucker who doesn't show you any respect, just takes it and says "thanks" as if you just handed them a tissue --then all bets are off. i say sucker punch them, steal their phone, shoes, wallet, and shave their head. then pee on the back of there neck, and leave them with their ass hanging out on the side of the freeway.

i hate people who don't show appreciation when it's due.

I'd like to say, thanks for all ur advice and what everyone said really did influence my decision. I called dude about an hour ago and told him I had his phone. He was a young latino guy who seemed really cool and thankful for getting his phone back. He told me he had a lot of important shit on there was very happy to get it back. so happy in fact that he gave me 150 DOLLARS! Half ounce of dro here I come! It feels good to do good......

• Like 1