Is the devil reaching out to you through hip hop music?

awkward eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your story was even true he would have already been thrown the shit out before he found the time to tell you about his life altering brainwashing.

You're right I made up the story so people would talk to me...:rolleyes:

Just like that time I told the story about my nephew and his new Mike Mcgill skateboard right after Christmas, remember that? You said my story didn't add up cause Mike Mcgill hasn't skated since the 80's and blah blah...Then I posted a link to his new skateboard line from wal mart. :lol:

Get off my nutts already.

ladies and gentlemen, i present.....

the antichrist:

flava%20flav.jpg

ok so did anybody actually listen to it. when they say its being played foward, its actually backwards then. the foward version sounds like gibberish and the "backwards version" sounds like a chopped up edited clip of jay z saying murda and jesus which im sure hes said seperately a million times.

find me the jay z song where he sounds like that slowed up garbled bullshit on the original track, and then when it spins backwards it sounds clear as day, and youve got all my money.

I feel like these christian preachers are just attention whores and Rap is an easy target because it's 99% negativity and pure materialistic selfishness in the lyrics these days. It's easy to pick on Rappers and christianity is a big business in America. Why not attack the rappers? They're taking all the profits away.

I feel like these christian preachers are just attention whores and Rap is an easy target because it's 99% negativity and pure materialistic selfishness in the lyrics these days. It's easy to pick on Rappers and christianity is a big business in America. Why not attack the rappers? They're taking all the profits away.
Good point.

Picking on rap music is nothing new though, they've been doing this shit for years now....I just wanna know who the fuck made it sound like Jay Z was saying murder jesus and if Jay Z is aware of it.