How was your day 12oz? 01.31.08

AllTheWrongWords

IM FUCKING CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the wrong words:all i asked was why did you up them in two different sites.

Drunken Asshole Oner: I checked and they seem to be legit so far.

DEAR PORC,

Imageshack took a shit in the middle of uploading pics, so I jumped to tinypic for the tits.

SINCERELY,

THAT NIGGA ATWW

DEAR ROTTING LIVER,

Dont be my boss ever please.

-ATWW AKA SHITTY WORKER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you work full time, you aren't allowed to complain. If you do, I just started again so give me the name of the drugs I'll need to survive.

I work part time for a graphic design firm, so i get burnt out quick, doing my GD projects and then doing GD work.

Meds to survive? Idk I was taking sleeping pills over the break so I could have a normal sleep schedule again, a lot of good that does me now...:lol:

I cant really complain I knew what I was getting into from the start and I feed of the pressure, I guess the break has made me a bit complacent.

Day was pretty good , it was pouring and shitty so I just chilled with some cats, smoked, ate food, took some illies, now I'm home and I can't watch teh pr0nz because my brother and some little faggot are downstairs and shit sleeping on the couches. I fucking hate when little fucks are in my living room.

i held the fucking train doors open for this dude who was running to catch it

as he got right up to the door, he slipped and face planted. got up while still outside the train to dust himself off, while im waiting there for his dumb ass to get inside

went to work out and some girl i didnt recognize from class talked to me

i wasnt very friendly

because i was working out

while squatting, this kid mustve been close to hitting the bar (as i was moving it doing the exercise) at least a handful of times

infact, when i was placing it back on the rack, he was so close to it watching his homie bench that he did make contact

i almost lost it

this other girl was working out in nothing more than a bra and some low rise yoga pants

her body was ok but face couldve been better

there was a super beastly dude there who was doing some impressive shit (no homo), probably the only dude in the whole place who knew his stuff

thats about it for today