true stories for real

SodaPopWario

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have lost all faith in 12oz.

True story.

I am sitting on a couch with a purring street kitten named French Fry and watching Saved By The Bell.

I have seen this episode before.

Hopefully Babe will come on again today.

French Fry enjoyed it quite a bit yesterday, almost as much as I did.

True story.

true story one time i was in pittsburgh for a star wars convention and i guess darth vader happened to be staying at the double tree hotel (as was i). anyways, it was in the middle of the night and i get a knok on my door and it was the man himself, DARTH FUCKIN VADER! he wanted to borrow my ice bucket because he accidently puked in the one that was issued to his room. i said he could borrow it if he let me suck his dick in the hallway while i wore my storm trooper helmet. no doubt he agreed and it was awesome. keep in mind this was like 2 am. i guess dude really wanted some ice.

SO homo!

*fixed

This is a TRUE story so I thought I'd put it here.

I found it posted in the 3rd rail but it really belongs here in the TRUE STORY thread...

"i was painting in a yard and my girlfriend was fingering herself in front of my panels which was rad! then the police came but luckily one of the police man was ron jeremy and all he wanted to do was get laid so he and my girl had sex and she deep throated him while i chilled in the patrol car smoking doobies with the other officer..then ron jeremy painted a half car that said 'get jiggy'. I bombed the police car aswell but they didnt care they just asked if they could fuck my girlfriend again. She was dead by this stage because she got an electric shock on the lines.

after that shit got crazy...."

TRUE STORY

for some reason i was trying to imagine mero and bloodfart going out on a date...

just because it seems like it would be a catastrophe...

one is heavy into the metal/thrash scene and the other is into hiphop and reggaeton... and they both hate each others music cultures.

one is a country girl from texas and the other is from the bronx. like what would be talked about?

Guest shai_hulud
for some reason i was trying to imagine mero and bloodfart going out on a date...

one is heavy into the metal/thrash scene and the other is into hiphop and reggaeton... and they both hate each others music cultures.

one is a country girl from texas and the other is from the bronx. like what would be talked about?

Cue music....

oddcoupledvd.jpg

IT WOULD END UP IN A FISTFIGHT FOLLOWED BY DOGGIESTYLE INTERCOURSE AT THE CAPRI

:cool: