Couples who are joined at the hip.

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't lie to my friends, sometimes I would rather be with my girl than chill at their house and do nothing, cause I can't make out with them and cuddle and shit, no homo I guess. On the other hand, doing things seperate doesn't hurt, I still attend parties, make time for graffiti, hanging with my friends and shit, but sometimes it's a case of I would rather be with my girl, not because I'm clingy, it's just fun. I just make a lot of time and am not lazy.

I don't lie to my friends, sometimes I would rather be with my girl than chill at their house and do nothing, cause I can't make out with them and cuddle and shit, no homo I guess. On the other hand, doing things seperate doesn't hurt, I still attend parties, make time for graffiti, hanging with my friends and shit, but sometimes it's a case of I would rather be with my girl, not because I'm clingy, it's just fun. I just make a lot of time and am not lazy.

i feel the same way...i wouldn't necessarily say we're joined

at the hip, but i think (maybe he'd agree too) i'd much

rather hang out with him. not because i don't have my own

identity, cause i do. i just have more fun with him.

cuddling, watching movies, etc.

There ain't nothing wrong with chilling with your girl. After all at least if it is serious you are actually trying to build a relationship that who knows could go where. He'll usually when I'm with a girl I'd rather chill with her then go out to some overpopulated bar or club anyway.

There is a complete difference though when you actually cut off ties to people you consider your "friends". I have a few people I know ,close friends of mine that I literally can't get a hold of when they are in relationships, and when we do chill they're usually on the phone or next to a laptop communicating with that other person electronically. Shit is just out of control.

my boy pulled that shit on me last night... left me sitting there at the bar... his girl got all pissed at him over nothing, wouldn't come to the bar... even though I was going to buy a pizza with whatever toppings she wanted.. then after she says she isn't coming and we order shots.. she shows up and starts bitching at my boy... fucking ridiculous bullshit for like 20 minutes... then he ends up leaving with her to go sit at home.. leaving me sitting there drinking his shot and a brand new pitcher that I had just bought...

My younger brother has a 17 year old girlfriend. She put up a myspace bulletin today stating that shes off to basic training for the army in like 2 weeks. About an hour later he calls me and he's all upset. I mean allll to pieces. Eventually he regained his composure. I told him to get a fucking grip and be a man about it. People are going to do what they want regardless. Theres nothing that can be done about the situation now at this point. Once youre in, youre in. I really dont think she knows what she just got herself into. She has formed the idea that she is going to be training people to jump out of airplanes, when she herself, has never done it and has no idea if she actually can do it. Her reason for signing on: "Because I wanted to do it". I know I do what I want at any given time, but shit, this girl may have just made the worst decision of her entire life.

no way is that behaviour a girl thing. All the blokes I know fucking dissappear when ever they find a hole to stick themselves in, they ditch everyone for weeks or whatever. Then the break up happens, and boom they're back, saying "oh, she's a psycho".

Is there one ex-girlfriend on the planet who *isn't* supposedly a psycho?

my girlfriend is really good about me doing my own thing. she just started going back to school, so we don't see eachother as much as we used to. my friends are still over constantly though, for the past week and a half i've been hitting every skatepark i could get to in MA and she doesn't care. as long as i don't pick up jailbait while i'm there. hell, she doesn't complain when i run into the basement for band practice for like 5 hours at a time. i guess it depends on the girlfriend. i for the most part still do what i did before i went out with her, minus 2 or 3 different girls coming over each week.