Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SukiSukiNow

Couples who are joined at the hip.

So ever since my roomate got with his bf he has lost his own identity. He can't do a god damn thing without his man and when i call to hang out he has to clear it with his man. WTF??? It's been a year, get the fuck over it. I can't stand idiots who do shit like that. He had a his own life and friends before the relationship, but now it's like they are one person. I called him out on it a month ago and told him off but obviously it did not do any good. Have fun being a little bitch.

I'm sure some of you have had similar experiences with friends or maybe you were one of "those" in the past?

i moved intot his new spot with a new friend, since im new to the area, i thought itd be cool to chill with this dude and get to know the neighborhood better and shit.

like 2 weeks into being roomates, he gets a chick, and does not leave the fucking house.

all they do is just stay in their room.

so on one hand its cool, cause its like my own place, on the other its shitty, cause i dont know anyoenelse in this hood or where to chill at.

bogus at times.

I'm gunna go ahead and say MOST (don't get all uppity here ladies, maybe you're different) women are like this. In my experience when a girl gets a boyfriend they no longer have any need for their friends, and devote their whole life to the dude

Maybe faggots are just the same way

One of my boys has a new girlfriend now and he doesn't want to kick it with us on account that his girlfriend always seems to have plans with him, the thing is, this bitch is stuck up as fuck, and when he brings her around she doesent talk, she does this rolls her eyes around or flicks her hair like shes got other shit to do. fuck that bitch, and when my boy gets crushed by her ass which WILL happen, were all gonna rub that shit right in his face. I'll never understand the logic of allowing yourself to be pinned down by the balls. not even if the pussy was great.

people need to realize changing how you actually are for someone is a horrible fucking mistake.

trust me i learned that

i think you should get into scissoring and drinking redbull.....and posting pics.

flying lesbian scissor sex flicks from you.

and for the record, i am letting the homos have their fun. it has nothing to do with having fun though.

im annoyed that he lost himself.

yea you need a dude suki. It seems like the ones that resist it most fall in love hardest. Just wait till you get some good cock and actually like the dude. You roomates will be like "all suki ever does is chill in her room with her dood" type shit.

i know this one chick, i don't go to the same school as her, anyway she was really REALLY emo.... and about a year ago she got a boyfriend who's two years older.

i haven't seen her since.

Whats worst then disappearing is one of your boys gets a lady and changes his whole style up for the girl cause she dont like the way he dresses or what car dude drives. He adopts all her children and becomes a father of 3.

Guest shai_hulud

He'll come around. Granted, a year is a long time to be wrapped up with someone, but eventually he'll remember his friends and want to hang out more.

It's hard having a balance between the two, but it's necessary .Being in a relationship can be pretty time-consuming. I think it's important to have your own life and friends outside of your relationship, but people forget that.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now