Couples who are joined at the hip.

SukiSukiNow

So ever since my roomate got with his bf he has lost his own identity. He can't do a god damn thing without his man and when i call to hang out he has to clear it with his man. WTF??? It's been a year, get the fuck over it. I can't stand idiots who do shit like that. He had a his own life and friends before the relationship, but now it's like they are one person. I called him out on it a month ago and told him off but obviously it did not do any good. Have fun being a little bitch.

I'm sure some of you have had similar experiences with friends or maybe you were one of "those" in the past?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i moved intot his new spot with a new friend, since im new to the area, i thought itd be cool to chill with this dude and get to know the neighborhood better and shit.

like 2 weeks into being roomates, he gets a chick, and does not leave the fucking house.

all they do is just stay in their room.

so on one hand its cool, cause its like my own place, on the other its shitty, cause i dont know anyoenelse in this hood or where to chill at.

bogus at times.

I'm gunna go ahead and say MOST (don't get all uppity here ladies, maybe you're different) women are like this. In my experience when a girl gets a boyfriend they no longer have any need for their friends, and devote their whole life to the dude

Maybe faggots are just the same way

One of my boys has a new girlfriend now and he doesn't want to kick it with us on account that his girlfriend always seems to have plans with him, the thing is, this bitch is stuck up as fuck, and when he brings her around she doesent talk, she does this rolls her eyes around or flicks her hair like shes got other shit to do. fuck that bitch, and when my boy gets crushed by her ass which WILL happen, were all gonna rub that shit right in his face. I'll never understand the logic of allowing yourself to be pinned down by the balls. not even if the pussy was great.

Guest shai_hulud

He'll come around. Granted, a year is a long time to be wrapped up with someone, but eventually he'll remember his friends and want to hang out more.

It's hard having a balance between the two, but it's necessary .Being in a relationship can be pretty time-consuming. I think it's important to have your own life and friends outside of your relationship, but people forget that.

some people have a hard time balancing relationships in their life.

ive had the same experience many times, always with an apology once they breakup and realize they have no friends anymore ...

i think earmuffs and i have a pretty good balance. we enjoy eachothers company most of the time, and we have friends that chill with both of us, but one of us will stay home with the babies when the other wants to go out.. which isnt often but it works for us..

My 2 best friends and I were always hanging out together. My buddy had a studio and we would always make shitty music and have fun/nohomo. They both got girlfriends and would only hang out with me if their girls were either sleeping or were at work or somthing. "Oh hey my girlfriend cant hang out with me so Ill hang out with you until shes free and ill ditch you." Thanks buddy. Meanwhile Id try and rip my girl off my back in order to hang out with them when they could. Fuck women who are evil sucubi bitches.