gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck guns. they kill. unless you are into the sport of shooting or whatever. then guns are stuipd and for pussys, and i dought anyone is into the ''sport of firearms'' with all that ganster shit above.

close this isnt a ''gun'' thread really stuipd and hot to have on this fourm?

true

fuck guns. they kill. unless you are into the sport of shooting or whatever. then guns are stuipd and for pussys, and i dought anyone is into the ''sport of firearms'' with all that ganster shit above.

close this isnt a ''gun'' thread really stuipd and hot to have on this fourm?

i think thats point. i dont know about everyone else but i dont have my gun around to "handle beef" or some such bullshit. for the most part it sits in my closet in the event i feel i need to kill or maim someone who poses a threat to me, my lady and our well being. if you fit into that category then im concerned with stopping you and hopefully not getting your dumb ass all over my house in the process...having a fair fight or coming off as a pussy definitely isnt in the equation.

outside of that primary reason, i really enjoy shooting and hope to start hunting sometime in the near future.

i think that's the point. i don't know about everyone else but i don't have my gun around to "handle beef" or some such bullshit. for the most part it sits in my closet in the event i feel i need to kill someone who poses a threat to me, my lady and our well being. if you fit into that category then i'm concerned with stopping you and hopefully not getting your dumb ass all over my house in the process...having a fair fight or coming off as a pussy definitely isn't in the equation.

outside of that primary reason, i really enjoy shooting and hope to start hunting sometime in the near future.

ps - as long as we don't have a grip of morons flashing their gear around i don't see how this is a problem or even remotely "hot". in fact i think your brass knuckles are the most illegal thing this thread has seen so far. thanks.

Well put, Mr. Boogs

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes....Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

---Thomas Jefferson

there is a used m82a1 on snipershide right now with cleaning kit, mags and goodies for like 7300.

you can get the .50 single shot barretts for 3000 all day long at gun shows. while .50's are awesome, the barretts are only 4 minute guns. 2 moa gun, w/ 2 moa ammo. that is fine and good, but to use the gun and the round to its fullest, you must hand load. 4 moa at 2000 yards? thats like 80". that is a horrible group for precision.

which is why im saving for a .408 chey tac.

and getting the new rem. 700 p style .338 lapua mag.

why does everyone on here like handguns and little sub machines? you need battle rifles people, battle rifles!

the only handgun i would bank my life on is the one i had in my pocket at the time i needed it, which would only be a 1911, glock or hk usp tac, maybe a smith and wesson revolver. in any caliber that starts with a 4.

to paraphrase the great jeff cooper...

a pistol only used to fight your way back to your rifle.

the first rule of gun fighting is to have a gun. preferably 2. and all your friends who have guns, and lots of ammo. if you can choose what you want to bring to a gun fight, make it a battle rifle and as many friends you have that have them.

get a remington 870 shotgun for home defense. what type of recreational shooting? high power long distance? hunting? you want semi auto?

if you want something cheap and reliable, with cheap ammo, get something like an sks (somewhat reliable) or ak (perfectly reliable) ammo is cheap and it will eat that cheap ass wolf steel cased ammo like nothing. you could kill a deer with an sks, but i wouldnt use it for such. i want more precision. i wouldnt let price bother you. buy the best once and you'll only cry once. im not rich enough to be able to buy things twice. guns are like money in the bank that you can play with in your spare time. you cant blow up propane tanks with cash in the bank. guns always hold their value and many tend to go up in value, especially when our beloved legislators pass various laws banning certain features and firearms.

i want to own large caliber weapons, simply because i want too. with it, i can shoot through junk engine blocks, shoot targets at insanely far distances. in fact the new guinness world record was set with a chey tac .408 with a group of 16" at 2300 and some odd yards. that is serious shooting.

not to mention, a .50 cal, or .408 or .338 lap mag along with other various obscure big calibers, can ultimately be used for your survival. if the day ever comes where the US is invaded by foreign crazies or if the government is unleashed against americans, .50 bmg's and other high power weapons will be the patriots best friend. they are anti personnel rifles. can shoot insane distances. and can literally blow a person in 2 throwing limbs hundreds of feet. any thing to make it so you live one more day, i say, is something worth owning. one man with a .50 cal and a couple thousand rounds could hold back a whole lot of infantry men at an insane distance.

• Like 1