Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seriously, keltec??

No bueno..You may not have had any jams Al Green, but your gun was made on a Tuesday between 12-1pm when all the normal workers were out to lunch.

H&K makes a superior firearm to most handgun manufacturers, but they're a little more expensive than most. Hopefully, you're buying with the intention to keep the gun forever so that may not be a factor.

Glock makes a good handgun and for that reason most municipalities carry them.

Why do you want a 9mm? Might I suggest a .40cal? The .40cal is a slightly larger round, but was developed to have great velocity and better stopping power. Stopping power is esential if you plan on using this gun to save your life.

I'm almost willing to bet that the adrenaline of your attacker has a 5-10 second jump on your reaction and you will want something that packs a punch.

I could go on for days...

Im not trying to compare it to a HK or Glock, he was asking for moderate priced pieces, and if you disassemble the p-11 and coat it liberally with parrafin it will last a good while. For the 3-500 price range I think it beats out similar barettas and rugers hands down.

thats why I said Im looking for a 1911 45 acp colt. anyways. My grouping on 9mm is excelent, im trying to maKe that step up

magyar.gif

you cant go wrong with an AK.

yeah...

right...

you must have never shot one

mossberg "just in case" shotgun....this is on my "things to buy in the near future" list. around $300 bucks and much more compact than the 12 gauge im currently sporting.

2061031.jpg

im not a paranoid gun nut by any means but i like having one around the house.

AKs suck ass

sorry, dont like em, never will

AR-15 like weaux

and everyone should own at least one mossberg pistol grip in their life

thats about the most heterosexual video clip i have ever seen. someone splice in some meat on a grill and two girls making out and we'll top that fucker off.

Not a fan of glocks, or at least the few models ive shot. S&W nice makes a modeled one though either the sigma or M and p cant remember but it was fun.

Colt 45s 357 mags are favs. AKs are durable little bastards.

fuck guns. they kill. unless you are into the sport of shooting or whatever. then guns are stuipd and for pussys, and i dought anyone is into the ''sport of firearms'' with all that ganster shit above.

close this isnt a ''gun'' thread really stuipd and hot to have on this fourm?

brassknuckles.jpg

131307_fist.jpg

fuck guns. they kill. unless you are into the sport of shooting or whatever. then guns are stuipd and for pussys, and i dought anyone is into the ''sport of firearms'' with all that ganster shit above.

true

communists

:lol:

Oh cuz i get down with my fists and no brass if i need to handle beef. But guns are fun. Just cause one dude posts a pic of him showing off his guns you think were all acting like g's. haha

i think thats point. i dont know about everyone else but i dont have my gun around to "handle beef" or some such bullshit. for the most part it sits in my closet in the event i feel i need to kill or maim someone who poses a threat to me, my lady and our well being. if you fit into that category then im concerned with stopping you and hopefully not getting your dumb ass all over my house in the process...having a fair fight or coming off as a pussy definitely isnt in the equation.

outside of that primary reason, i really enjoy shooting and hope to start hunting sometime in the near future.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now