gun thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
istockphoto_2400819_mp5_rifle_replica_on_white_background_2.jpg

These are like...the only two guns I want to shoot.

Yeah, I wish I had something else to say...

as soon as i actually started carrying an m16 everywhere i go, i really lost all interest in guns.......

back on subject the mp 7 was way more fun to fire than the mp 5.

i want guns to fucking shoot them...

i remember i had this fucking old school as captain jack looking gun when i was 16.

it was a .22....fun as shit. a fucking fire cracker was louder than that shit. we would shoot holes through traffic signs on roads and shit.. it was pretty fun. the only thing that sucked was you had to open it. take the shell out. and put a new bullet in. everytime

Seriously, keltec??

No bueno..You may not have had any jams Al Green, but your gun was made on a Tuesday between 12-1pm when all the normal workers were out to lunch.

H&K makes a superior firearm to most handgun manufacturers, but they're a little more expensive than most. Hopefully, you're buying with the intention to keep the gun forever so that may not be a factor.

Glock makes a good handgun and for that reason most municipalities carry them.

Why do you want a 9mm? Might I suggest a .40cal? The .40cal is a slightly larger round, but was developed to have great velocity and better stopping power. Stopping power is esential if you plan on using this gun to save your life.

I'm almost willing to bet that the adrenaline of your attacker has a 5-10 second jump on your reaction and you will want something that packs a punch.

I could go on for days...

Im not trying to compare it to a HK or Glock, he was asking for moderate priced pieces, and if you disassemble the p-11 and coat it liberally with parrafin it will last a good while. For the 3-500 price range I think it beats out similar barettas and rugers hands down.

thats why I said Im looking for a 1911 45 acp colt. anyways. My grouping on 9mm is excelent, im trying to maKe that step up