marijuana vending machines in LA

lord_casek

Guest shai_hulud

Cali- three pounds of kif (finely ground bud) for cooking, half a pound of bud, and about a hundred cookies.

This was right around the beginning of December.

Mr. Chupacabra- No can do. But, check your PMs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a teenager until a few months ago I smoked pot quite heavily, from around age 15-21 it was an everyday deal. Mass amounts of bluntage.

Since I moved to a new city and am no longer sl4nging the cheebaz (I can't afford the ridiculous prices and don't have w3ight around sitting around all the time), I don't have the same tolerance as I used to. I smoked a joint of the kush a few weeks ago and had a panic attack (the first one of my life, btw). It was a total freakout. I just can't hang the same as I used to.

But I miss the blunts.

Edit - that keef bag is insane.

Guest shai_hulud

I think the clubs are a great idea. There's a lot of folks who are sick or older who can't deal with buying on the street. If you have been to the clubs, it's really impressive. It's all very professional and it takes the whole shady element out of the situation.

I have a caregiver card, and I volunteer for the club. It's cool, I have a good time and I have met some really good people there. In fact, I wouldn't be living where I live if it weren't for the club, and I wouldn't have met a lot of my new friends, either.

Strangely enough, I don't smoke or eat pot. I think it's good for some folks, but getting high isn't very much fun for me anymore. I used to be a HUGE stoner, but I grew out of it.

Also, now that weed is about a million times stronger than it was when I was a kid, I think people need to start looking at pot more as a medicine that should only be taken if it's needed.

Guest shai_hulud

I don't make brownies because there's a dog in the house.

What did he say? A dog?

Yeah. The dog is old, and if he eats any chocolate, he'll die. When you bake all day the shit gets everywhere, then the dog comes through and licks everything off of the floor.

Also, I love him and I'd be crushed if anything happened to him. Here's Snoopy in the yard-

2pycnlt.jpg

AWWWWWWWW.

Our next project is vanilla cream caramels. Which I'm a little nervous about, since I haven't made candy for a long ass time, and it's a lot trickier than cookies.

I'm all for making some ill people feel better. The problem I have with these clubs is the people who run them. Basically former used car salesman looking to cash in on the next big thing. If its medicine, lets get people involved for what it is....I know there are tons of good people behind this movement, but the scene down in L.A. has turned into just another cash cow.......

Guest shai_hulud

I might be going through LA on the way to TX. If so, I'm going to bring goodies with me for people in LA. I'll keep you all posted.

Sorry, we cant have guests. Small place. Besides, Berkeley is boring.

IOU and Swedish- I'm sending you a PM.

Guest shai_hulud

I would like to see a weed machine when I'm in LA.

There is a painkiller machine at the UCSF hospital. I went to visit a friend who had heart surgery, and it was near the nurse's station. It had codeine, Vicodin, OxyContin, MSContin, DuraGesic, Talwin, Demerol, Darvocet, Percocet, Dilaudid...when I was a junkie, I used to have dreams about that machine.

I guess you have to have a key to get it to work, though. Too bad. Otherwise, I'd fill it full of quarters and kick the buttons while laying on the floor with my mouth wide open...

Guest shai_hulud
I'm all for making some ill people feel better. The problem I have with these clubs is the people who run them. Basically former used car salesman looking to cash in on the next big thing. If its medicine, lets get people involved for what it is....I know there are tons of good people behind this movement, but the scene down in L.A. has turned into just another cash cow.......

True. Weed machines sound like a bad idea.

There's only one shady club around here in my neck of the woods. I dropped off some samples to them and they told me, "If we don't call you, then that means that we didn't think that they we're good enough. If you want, you can leave us a few more samples, though..."

I told them they could fuck off and start fucking off. I KNOW how strong my cookies are, they're fucking ridiculous. It's like...shit.

I'm just gonna post the recipe. After you read it, then you guys tell me if you think I'm making garbage...then, I'll just continue to make them anyway. Everyone seems to be happy with them.

----------------------------

White cookies

The secret of the recipe is the way the butter is made. For most people, this isn't exactly a practical recipe, because you need a LOT of shake, more than most people have access to. It doesn't matter what kind of shake it is...it can be stems, seeds, male plants...we use trim, since we have so much of it. I guess you could do some math and reduce it, but this is the way that I've been doing it forever since I have all the shake I could ever need...or want, even.

Take a pound of unsalted butter and put it in a large pot of water. DON'T double-boil it, just put the butter directly into the water.

Bring that to a boil, then add 230 grams (about a half pound) of well-ground, semi-moist shake to the mix. Lower the heat till it simmers. Let it simmer for six to eight hours, but don't let the water boil off- try to keep the water level in the pot constant.

After six to eight hours, take the mixture and pour it through a strainer into a larger pot. Take boiling water and pour it through the strainer several times to get all the remaining butter off of the mash. Take what is in the larger pot and cover it and set it in a cool place overnight. This allows the butter to rise to the top. the longer you wait, the more butter is yielded. Once it cools, scrape out the butter- you should get a little less than a pound of butter back.

Now, STOP HERE. I usually take that full strength butter and add another pound of unsalted butter to it, and double boil it. That way it goes a lot further. Also, the full-strength butter is so goddamn strong that it will literally make you vomit and hallucinate, and you don't want that. Also, be very careful NOT to lick your fingers while you are working with the full-strength butter. This stuff is a LOT more concentrated than anything else you've ever tried.

Okay. Now you have two pounds of strong ass butter, or you decided to throw caution to the wind and go with the full potency.

Either way, here's the cookie recipe.

1 cup of butter

3/4 cup sugar

1 egg

3 tsp almond extract

3 level cups SIFTED flour

3/4 tsp baking powder

Cream the butter and sugar together, then add the egg followed by the almond extract.

Make the dry mix with the sifted flour with the baking powder and add it to the wet mix. MIX WELL, then roll the dough into a ball. If it's sticky, lightly flour your hands and the dough. Take the dough and wrap it in waxed paper, and refrigerate till it's firm (a couple hours).

Once it's firm, roll it out thin (1/4 inch) and use a juice glass to cut it into circles. Place 6 x 4 on a cookie sheet, then bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool on a rack, and store in an airtight container (they reek). The recipe above usually makes about 4 dozen cookies.

Half of one of these is usually plenty for most people. One is overkill. If you hand these out, WARN PEOPLE. I wouldn't want to drive or go to work after eating one of these.

Also, make sure you wash your hands, and DEFINITELY keep your hands out of your mouth. No trying the dough, or the butter. It WILL creep up on you.

Have fun!!

------------------------

Anyone who knows anything would FEAR that recipe. I still have a healthy respect and fear for it. I've seen mighty stoners crumble under the spell of these two inch pieces of baked dough.

True. Weed machines sound like a bad idea.

There's only one shady club around here in my neck of the woods. I dropped off some samples to them and they told me, "If we don't call you, then that means that we didn't think that they we're good enough. If you want, you can leave us a few more samples, though..."

I told them they could fuck off and start fucking off. I KNOW how strong my cookies are, they're fucking ridiculous. It's like...shit.

I'm just gonna post the recipe. After you read it, then you guys tell me if you think I'm making garbage...then, I'll just continue to make them anyway. Everyone seems to be happy with them.

----------------------------

White cookies

The secret of the recipe is the way the butter is made. For most people, this isn't exactly a practical recipe, because you need a LOT of shake, more than most people have access to. It doesn't matter what kind of shake it is...it can be stems, seeds, male plants...we use trim, since we have so much of it. I guess you could do some math and reduce it, but this is the way that I've been doing it forever since I have all the shake I could ever need...or want, even.

Take a pound of unsalted butter and put it in a large pot of water. DON'T double-boil it, just put the butter directly into the water.

Bring that to a boil, then add 230 grams (about a half pound) of well-ground, semi-moist shake to the mix. Lower the heat till it simmers. Let it simmer for six to eight hours, but don't let the water boil off- try to keep the water level in the pot constant.

After six to eight hours, take the mixture and pour it through a strainer into a larger pot. Take boiling water and pour it through the strainer several times to get all the remaining butter off of the mash. Take what is in the larger pot and cover it and set it in a cool place overnight. This allows the butter to rise to the top. the longer you wait, the more butter is yielded. Once it cools, scrape out the butter- you should get a little less than a pound of butter back.

Now, STOP HERE. I usually take that full strength butter and add another pound of unsalted butter to it, and double boil it. That way it goes a lot further. Also, the full-strength butter is so goddamn strong that it will literally make you vomit and hallucinate, and you don't want that. Also, be very careful NOT to lick your fingers while you are working with the full-strength butter. This stuff is a LOT more concentrated than anything else you've ever tried.

Okay. Now you have two pounds of strong ass butter, or you decided to throw caution to the wind and go with the full potency.

Either way, here's the cookie recipe.

1 cup of butter

3/4 cup sugar

1 egg

3 tsp almond extract

3 level cups SIFTED flour

3/4 tsp baking powder

Cream the butter and sugar together, then add the egg followed by the almond extract.

Make the dry mix with the sifted flour with the baking powder and add it to the wet mix. MIX WELL, then roll the dough into a ball. If it's sticky, lightly flour your hands and the dough. Take the dough and wrap it in waxed paper, and refrigerate till it's firm (a couple hours).

Once it's firm, roll it out thin (1/4 inch) and use a juice glass to cut it into circles. Place 6 x 4 on a cookie sheet, then bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or till lightly browned. Cool on a rack, and store in an airtight container (they reek). The recipe above usually makes about 4 dozen cookies.

Half of one of these is usually plenty for most people. One is overkill. If you hand these out, WARN PEOPLE. I wouldn't want to drive or go to work after eating one of these.

Also, make sure you wash your hands, and DEFINITELY keep your hands out of your mouth. No trying the dough, or the butter. It WILL creep up on you.

Have fun!!

------------------------

Anyone who knows anything would FEAR that recipe. I still have a healthy respect and fear for it. I've seen mighty stoners crumble under the spell of these two inch pieces of baked dough.

I've had one of my co-workers tell me a recipe, very similar to yours, it was the same ingredients, but it also had peanut butter along with it.

Archived