Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chrisfatrocksUPS

wow.......

I just woke up with my (retarded)ladie friend pointing my shinnie, unloaded trey8 in my face just cause she found these....

zzazzzzazz.jpg

WHACK!(grannys to the face). I opened my eyes. Looked at the revolver saw that it was empty. We argued. argued. argued. for about 3-4 minuntes. Then things got tense. she pointed it to my eyes, then my neck. I finally got her calm. then, FLIP! I hurried and reached for the gun and i pointed and placed it on my chest. Then I says,"So.. you want to kill me? huh? do it! do it!". (or something like that...) and I clicked her finger, but no boom. (She WHOAs!) i mannly scream,"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINING?!". I get up, grab the whoohaas and try to come up with the best story i could make up. I told her it was her's from along time ago. she thinks, thinks, thinks, then she storms out crying. I kinda feel bad..... but fuck it she tried to kill me... crazy huh?

You should have shot her and junk.

Edit: I was going to make a joke about Puerto Ricans and their tempers but I don't know how many of "you" there are on here...so nevermind.

Shoot her.

Disclaimer:Bojangles nor 12oz.Prophet.com, Alsoknownas or its affiliates are resposnsible for your actions if you are Puerto Rican and have a bad temper and shoot her for reals.

• Like 1

Leave...then shoot her.

Then leave again before the cops come.

/nomurdero

i think that might be the 3rd or 4th bojangles disclaimer i've read...

seriously though kill the bitch, then wear her skin as a suit

oh and by the way, was the chick whos panties they were sexy? her undies look fun post pictures of boobs and stuff

/nopervert

After you single handedly massacred what was formerly known as The English Language, I kind of wish she single handedly offed you...

what if im italian n flip? should i make her a pizza and eat her dog?

No No, Make pizza out of her dog and feed it to her

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now