ILL SHOOT THAT SHIT B

DA KID MERO

THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF SHIT I WILL SHOOT.

MCDONALDS FOR PUTTING SOME CHEMICAL IN ALL THEY FOOD THAT MAKES ME FEEL THAT NASTY FULL FEELING.

MANHATTAN FOR ADDING 5 DOLLARS ONTO EVERYTHING

BLOOMBERG OR SPITZER, WHOEVER MADE NEWPORT PRICES GO FROM 5 DOLLARS TO A SITUATION WHERE I HAVE TO SIT DOWN WITH MY FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO SEE IF ITS IN MY BEST INTEREST TO INVEST IN BOGIES (THEY STILL 5 ON THE BLOCK! BITCH!)

NIGHTCLUBS FOR TRYING TO CHARGE A NIGGA 40 DOLLARS AT THE DOOR CUZ IM ONLY WITH 3 BITCHES AND I GOT THERE AT 3AM.

PIZZA HUT FOR HAVING COMMERCIALS THAT MAKE ME WANT A STUFFED CRUST PIZZA MORE THAN A BLOWJOB FROM HALLE BERRY, THEN NOT PUTTING ANY IN THE BRONX EXCEPT THAT MAD BOOTLEG JOINT ON FORDHAM IN THAT FUCKIN WACK ARCADE.

THIS FUCKIN BITCH FOR NOT FUCKIN WITH ME, I UNDERSTAND THAT I SLAYED YOU, AND I UNDERSTAND YOU GOT A MAN. BUT YO, FUCK YOU MA. FOR REAL.

THE "RAD GIRLS"

JOE BUDDEN FOR TAKING HIMSELF SERIOUSLY.

REALITY TV. SHIT IS GETTING REAL WACK, "HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED" ??? ARE YOU SERIOUS, HERE'S HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED BOO, REAL EASY...DONT BE FAT YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU REALLY NEED THAT FAKE GAY NIGGA FROM QUEER EYE TO TELL YOU THAT?

MIKE JONES! FUCK YOU SON! YOU TRYING TO PUT ON "BRITE MIKE" AND "BLACK MIKE" ?!?!? T.FLOWERS?!?! AND I CANT EVEN SPEAK TO A FUCKING A&R AND PUT MY NIGGAS ON?!?! WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT AND NAMES THAT AREN'T LAUGHABLY STUPID?!?! WHAT IS THE FUCKIN WORLD COMING TO B? I SWEAR ONE OF THESE DAYS YALL NIGGAS AINT NEVER GONNA SEE ME ONLINE EVER AGAIN CUZ IMA GO CRAZY AND SMASH MY COMPUTER JUST CUZ.

FAT JOE, I LOVE YOU MY NIGGA AND I KNOW YOU TRYNA EAT BUT PLEASE STOP FUCKING WITH THESE FLORIDA NIGGAS. PLEASE. PUT ON MY K.A.R NIGGAS AND LETS BRING IT BACK TO THE ESSENCE.

ROCK MUSIC. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED SHIT HAS BEEN PURE GARBAGE SINCE JIMI DIED. YOU MAD?

OLD WHITE GUYS...SON...STOP TALKING TO ME, JUST CUZ WE WAITING FOR THE SAME TRAIN DOESN'T MEAN I WANNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BACK SURGERY IN 1963. I WANNA LISTEN TO JADA ON MY SISTER IPOD THAT I TOOK THAT SHE DONT KNOW I TOOK AND SHE BE ASKIN ME ABOUT AND IM LIKE "NAH I DONT EVEN KNOW, YOU CANT FIND IT?"

KIDS OLDER THAN 9 THAT AINT GANGBANGING AND SELLING DRUGS...FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE FAGGOT NIGGA? GOING TO SCHOOL? PLAYING PLAYSTATION? PSH...FUCKIN PUSSY. HERE, HIT THIS BLUNT.

YO I JUST REALIZED THERES PROBABLY, NAH, THERES DEFINETLY UDD THREADS LIKE THIS. BUT FUCK IT B IM BULLETPROOF.

• Like 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I WANNA LISTEN TO JADA ON MY SISTER IPOD THAT I TOOK THAT SHE DONT KNOW I TOOK AND SHE BE ASKIN ME ABOUT AND IM LIKE "NAH I DONT EVEN KNOW, YOU CANT FIND IT?"

Hahahah..Reminded me of my Sisters 2 GB memory card that mysteriously disappeared from her Digital Camera..Its good baby daddy got her a new 4 GB...hahah good shit Mero..

that ipod steez is funny. reminds me of drunkenly busting into my roommate's room, finding his ipod and charger, formatting it, and keeping it for myself, while my other roomies foraged through his shit and took stuff. has he asked about it? nope. ungrateful 19 year-old alcoholic slob of a mothafucka. doesn't have a job, always is at a party, has a trashed disaster of a room, uses up too much toilet paper somehow, and always comes home with booze and fast food. he's threadworthy hahahaha

OLD WHITE GUYS...SON...STOP TALKING TO ME, JUST CUZ WE WAITING FOR THE SAME TRAIN DOESN'T MEAN I WANNA TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR BACK SURGERY IN 1963.

Couldn't be any more on point. I actually don't mind it, it's usually pretty funny but for some reason It's always me that gets singled out by the old or crazy people. People can't help but tell me their life story.

A blunt of dust???

Fuck all that shit.

The only time I ever smoked dust was on accident. I took one big ass hit off a dust joint (cause I assumed it was weed when it got passed to me) and that shit turned me into Corkey for about an hour or so.

My freinds were all scitzin out like "oooohhhh shiiiiitttt.... dooooon't hiiiit iiiiit sooooo haaaard!!!!"

I don't even smoke weed too often and I was thinking "why these niggas actin so pussy about a joint for?"

Then I breathed the shit out and that's when I got smacked in the face with what tasted like jet fuel.

I was like "WTF??? What is this shit???"

They were like "duuuuuusssst duuuuuddde...." and started laughing at me.

Then I zoned the fuck like a fucking retard.