The Shooting Range

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone ever thought of getting or have a concealed weapons permit?

Not sure what state you live in, but I've taken the class, and was unfortunately denied due to legal problems.

I would HIGHLY recommend taking a one on one or smaller class rather than at a local range that offers the class. Most states require 8 hours or more of class time + range time, but do yourself a favor and find a local shop that has some guru that gives classes.

You will be able to ask questions freely, and have them answered to your hearts content.

If you plan on carrying, your right as an armed citizen is to protect, and make damn sure you know the laws to their fullest extent.

Im driving to AZ sometime soon and buying an AK47 for no more then 400.

You can buy them all day long here (AZ) without tax for less than 400, but you get what you pay for. There are better quality AK's here for about double, and I would spring for the extra money...

It's worth the look though...

OK....what's the deal with you, an American, joining the Israeli army?

Well, i plan on moving back to Israel because its my home. Israel has manditory army service and since I am proud of my country, I actually want to serve. Its really pretty simple.

You can buy them all day long here (AZ) without tax for less than 400, but you get what you pay for. There are better quality AK's here for about double, and I would spring for the extra money...

It's worth the look though...

Yeah i had some friends that used to live in AZ we should be driving out there in the up coming months. I might save up a little more and like you said get a nicer one.

^REAL TALK!

When your pops raises you to respect the power of a gun, you know not to fuck around with that shit.

That's how my pops and his pops was raised.

And how I was raised.

Kids are taught early about how to handle guns and how NOT to handle guns.

You get ALOT less stupid accidents that way.

My dad was raised hunting and shooting as a small boy. I was raised the same. Even as a small kid with nerf guns and cap guns my dad would get heated if I pointed it at him or anyone. I eventually grew older to realize that shooting darts and shit were acceptable but to point anything like a bb gun or somthing at somone my dad would go out of his way to backhand me.

Always keep the barrel pointed up and or at the ground and dont swing that shit back and forth. Some of my friends like to take their guns and point them at cars and people. Even im 110% sure that the gun isnt loaded I still freak out. You NEVER know.

And as far as shooting range fun goes.

Ar-15

1BadAR15.jpg

.38 special

image006.jpg

.40 cal glock

g23.jpg

Remington 870 Youth (Got when I was 12)

870expyouth.jpg

Automatic Remington 1187 super magnum (Got last year)

rem_1187sps_supermag.jpg

Well, i plan on moving back to Israel because its my home. Israel has manditory army service and since I am proud of my country, I actually want to serve. Its really pretty simple.

so, since Isreal has manditory army service , I guess that's why I've heard the argument that killing Jewish citizens is not like killing average citizens because they're all trained in the military so, since the Isreali military is killing palestinians left and right....makes them all open season. Ok, makes sense to me.

I cant help it.

helloseriousbusiness3am.jpg

Although this hits something; Ive been wondering if Im depressed bc a lot of people have been telling me that I seem really serious and agitated lately. Its weird for me because I've had a reputation for being a lighthearted and fun person.

Actually, scratch that I think its just stress. I'm going to take the week before school off from work and maybe go on vacation.

having used to be a regular poster on a military forum, some of the shit americans can own is ridiculous. Saw this one dude (he worked on that one game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I think), owned like an armory of russian fire arms. SVDs, AKs, shit he fucking knows Mikhail Kalashnikov.

And then New Zealand...people there can own anything. RPGs, those machine guns on wheels from like World War 1, anything.