Im loving 2008 already

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i ran a redlight and hit a car yesterday in my work truck, so i may be getting a drug test this week and lose my job. the person i hit didnt pull over or contact the police, so im not sure how its going to pan out. fuck 2008. fuck smoking weed once in a matter of months the day before i do something stupid.

gunshots in bushwick, that's a NYE celebration!

"we're doing fireworks, they're shooting guns."

hahaha..

as for this whole dwi thing: I know a lawyer that has told me time and time again, IF YOU ARE DRUNK, refuse all tests. every test. he will ask you to step out of the car, which you might have to (hopefully, you're not driving when you're fall-down drunk..) but at that point he/she will still try to make you do a test. do not. all you have to do is say: i want a lawyer. thats it. they'll lock you up for the night but there is no way to prove you were drinking at all without any test. they will give you a piece of paper that says "you're doomed" and where it says "signature," write: I WANT A LAWYER. do not sign your name because it is most likely filled with "i was drinking but i dont want to take any tests, etc. in manipulative language.

now for the court date, if you have to go to court: if the officer has no tests at all, you're winning. and if his dumbass brings up the piece of paper that says "i want a lawyer" where you were supposed to write your signature (stripping you of your rights) you're winning even more.

you will most likely get charged with bullshit, but anyttttttthing other than a dwi/dui is fucking worth it.

in short: if you know you fail the tests, just say over and over and over "I want a lawyer." and whatever, you spend a night in jail, and cops are shitting themselves cause they cant do shit.

So here's what im looking at

Door number 1:

-$5000 cash up front in lawyer fees, and some sort of contract that says the Laywer will do his job and take the case to trial if needed.

-everything but definite dismissal of charges

Door number 2:

-Plea guilty to a lesser charge called a "wet reckless"

-$600-$1200 in fines

-Ten year criminal record

-Insurance places points on my license for a total of three years, meaning I pay $500 more each year.... so we'll say $1500 in fines.

-Insurance also doesnt allow me a the "good driver" discount for seven years, as legally required of them by CA state law.

So what should I do?

a. pay $5000 and remove the points on my license?

b. pay $2500 over three years and never drink and drive again or face some decent jail time?

casually meeting with the officer? what?

The local police department beat is pretty small so the few cops I have met from being arrested I see every day. They wave at me. I wave back. That's for better or worse my situation. When I was arrested the dude told me "Because you already took the breathalizer at the station, you're going to need to get a lawyer to process the blood test." So I called him and he said he'd meet me after he got off work around six. Guy called me at eight and said he forgot so I'll have to talk to him tomorrow.

I don't know how many of you dudes have five grand lieing around but I really can't afford a laywer right now. 2500 in fines and insurance premiums... payed over three years sounds fucking fine to me. I've already called my insurer to make sure I had the numbers straight. After that it's just hard to justify $5,000.

"Hey Georgie, this is your conscience.

You know you've done fucked up, right?

You know you're a fucking traitor to your own country, right?

You know you're definitely going to burn in hell for everything that you've done, right?

You know Sadam and his boys are going to be waiting there to romp the shit out of you for all eternity when you die, right?

This is your conscience speaking.

Have a wonderfull life Mr President."

_img_173_3313_1024_George-Bush.jpg

"we're doing fireworks, they're shooting guns."

hahaha..

as for this whole dwi thing: I know a lawyer that has told me time and time again, IF YOU ARE DRUNK, refuse all tests. every test. he will ask you to step out of the car, which you might have to (hopefully, you're not driving when you're fall-down drunk..) but at that point he/she will still try to make you do a test. do not. all you have to do is say: i want a lawyer. thats it. they'll lock you up for the night but there is no way to prove you were drinking at all without any test. they will give you a piece of paper that says "you're doomed" and where it says "signature," write: I WANT A LAWYER. do not sign your name because it is most likely filled with "i was drinking but i dont want to take any tests, etc. in manipulative language.

now for the court date, if you have to go to court: if the officer has no tests at all, you're winning. and if his dumbass brings up the piece of paper that says "i want a lawyer" where you were supposed to write your signature (stripping you of your rights) you're winning even more.

you will most likely get charged with bullshit, but anyttttttthing other than a dwi/dui is fucking worth it.

in short: if you know you fail the tests, just say over and over and over "I want a lawyer." and whatever, you spend a night in jail, and cops are shitting themselves cause they cant do shit.

PM me tomorow night and remind me to give you props for this.

Apparently I've used them all up already for the night.

So I called him and he said he'd meet me after he got off work around six. Guy called me at eight and said he forgot so I'll have to talk to him tomorrow.

He's a fucking cop, bro.

He needs more time for him and his boys to set up the sting.

He's going to be wearing a wire when he "casualy" meets up with you at the bar.

He's going to try and entrap you for bribery, and then if he's succesfull him and all his boys are gonna laugh about it while you're sitting in jail.

Don't bribe the pussy.

Just beat it in court.

If he really thought you were the homie he woulda never arrested you in the first place.