The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

went inside the civic center...took a flick of the asparagus mascot named "Gus"...get it?..

DSC00861.jpg

spun a wheel and won a prize from this yogurt company..frisbee..

DSC00865.jpg

cool design in the roof of the civic center..

DSC00866.jpg

interesting facts my ex was pointing out to me..

DSC00868.jpg

more..

so the whole point of going into the civic center was to see Martin Yan....remember him..from the 80s cooking show "Yan Can Cook"?

all you younger people wont remember him, but he was kinda like the guy fieri of our generation..

heres some pics of him..

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

the lighting was bad in the civic center...so most of the pictures of him cooking his asparagus stir fry didnt come out so good...so heres a couple of him skinning and dicing a bell pepper..

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

more..

asparagus art made out of cans..

DSC00886.jpg

crowds really picked up by the time we finished watching martin yan cook..

DSC00889.jpg

sorry...no perveract pics this time because i brought sand to the beach..

DSC00890.jpg

got hungry again, so we bought some papusas (salvadorian food)..no asparagus in it though..

DSC00891.jpg

more..

exgirlfriend felt patriotic at this point i guess cause she asked me to flick city hall with the flag in front of it..

DSC00922.jpg

ok...this next shit was fucking nuts...it was a contest where you had to ride a bike from one line to the finish line...3 tries for $5 1 try for $3..

DSC00923.jpg

it was rigged in a way where if you turn the steering wheel to the right, the tire turns to the left....if you managed to get across the finish line, you would win $100..

DSC00924.jpg

great hustle....the guy collected money from people ALL DAY LONG..and only had to pay out to one winner...the guy who owned it showed everyone how it was done, and he did it no prob at all.

more..

at this point, i was pretty sun burnt and tired...it was about 5pm now, and i knew if i took too many more pictures to put in this thread, COS would probably have an annurism..lol...so we decided to leave..

heres me bumping some good music to end the day, while heading back to sacramento..

DSC00927.jpg

the drive home..

DSC00929.jpg

cows by houses..

DSC00930.jpg

hope ya'll enjoyed...even you COS..

THE END :)

• Like 1

suggestion cali. upload yer bloody photos before starting your post(s) homie. geezus.

iv been waiting to drop

"Hopefully you got flicks of the stampede running from the port-a-jon's in horror of the reaking aspargus piss pollution"

far to long... that is all.

i know, i know..i uploaded the pics before posting, but the typing out the description is what takes forever...theres another way to do it, where i can copy and paste everything into a word file and then cut and paste into here, but thats just an extra step for me...

as for the port-a-potty's, i stayed away from those all day...peed when i got home...it smelt terrible!

that asparagus deserves its own thread, damn.

hell yeah it does...it was the best thing they were selling there...although i didnt try the asparagus ice cream..

cali gonna need his own website for all this bandwidth. and i aint talkin pics, you see the size of that at&t volunteer?

haha..yea..she was big..but hella old too.

:lol:

:lol:

i wanna piss on that asparagus train so badly right now, piss like all over it mad wasted n shit. in front of a horribly offended crowd directly before i get arrested.

be mad worth it.

there were hella kids around...but if pulling out your junk in public is your thing..then be my guest.

:lol: ^

^:lol:

let him finish

thanks Boats..sorry for taking forever.

dude this shits been going on for like an hour, Cali knows its all love. but still does not excuse this disasterous asparagul peenal explosion of smell.

it only took me an hour and 45 minutes to post it all...lol.

that asparagus eating rice man lives in Vancouver son.

he makes the best peking duck using actual peking babies from peking.

i though he lived in the bay...hmmmm...either way, yan is the man...he was cracking jokes all throughout the show..vewwy funny.

cos man give it a rest already show a little re-spek

*edit do your thing cali sry

thanks for having my back croc.

its all good though...i was actually laughing the whole time i was making the posts, cause i knew it was taking forever and cos was getting frustrated.

haha... well played my dude. looked like a fun day.

proped B)

cool man...thanks for the props.

:p

that deep fried asparagus, damn!

i shouldve went back for more :(

ya def looked good. i wanna make that shit now.

you should just roll out here next year..just take the 5 south for like 10 hours.

must spread rep.

damn cali looks hella tasty...perfect weather too

COS QUIT FUCKING UP THE FLOW MAN!! GODDAMN POSTING MARTY McFLY WTF!!

yeah...theres a couple more festivals coming up within the next 2 months...i will try to take flicks there too.

cali with the power multi-quoting.

all them festivities for some apsaragus?..i think i found a whole new appreciation for it.

for some reason tho....the only thing i could think of while observing your post was the part in ELF when they are trying to come up with a story line for a kids book with the Miles Finch

" A tribe of asparagus children, but they're self-conscious the way their pee smells"

nice post however.