I Am Legend

Bojangles

yeah, my first thought was it was the zombie vampires that set him up, especially since they were there, waiting for him at sunset.

I still want to know what that chick used to scare them away at the dock and why she didn't have it when they crashed the crib.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to know what that chick used to scare them away at the dock and why she didn't have it when they crashed the crib.

when she explained her background, she definately said she worked on a red cross ship that came from brazil, i think she said that some of the crew got infected upon reaching new york from the airborne shit... my guess was that the ship was equipped with a defense system (ultra bright lights) and she was able to jimmy something together in a short time span because he was on a dock. probably explains why the light isn't moveable.

oh, and yeah... will forgot a trap he set in his fit of insanity and got caught slipping. perfect opportunity for the zombievampiregothkids.

yeah, my first thought was it was the zombie vampires that set him up, especially since they were there, waiting for him at sunset.

yeah but remember those zombies woulndt be out in ultra violet light from the sun. that building was probably one of their kick it spots and will knew that so he set another trap. looked like thats how he got all his test zombies, remember he showed the lady pictures of numerous zombies he had experimented on and failed?.

God dammit guys. THE WOMAN FROM BRAZIL HAD HER OWN TRUCK WITH UV LIGHTS GOD DAMMIT.

He flipped his shit over and the zombies started to bring the mosh then she turned HER shit on and UV'ed their asses and they all ran away. The reason why the UV lights didnt work at his joint was because they snuck up on him and when he turned his lights on they were all running full speed and when the lights came on they were already like 3 feet in front of them and just had to jump and knock them over before any real harm could be done. Then he blew their asses up.

The movie was alright, and as is with most cases it fell really far from the original book in quality and story. I give props to Will Smith for having to carry the entire film on his own for the most part, his acting was on par.. but the CG looked off to me, the ending was terrible, and because of the huge difference from the original story to this movies translation I just couldn't get into it. I would give it a 4 out of ten.

if animals dont count, then yeah he was the first to die.

i didnt know there was a book prior, and i went to watch it not knowin gi twas a zombie movie.

at the end of it, i thought it was just an american version of 28 days later.

with american settings, and american actors, so that our ignorant asses can relate to the situations better,

than when it was in london, and us americans not knowing shit about other countries.

also the setting nyc, saves a lot for product placement, when all you need to do, is make sure you have some of the significant buildings with corporate logos everywhere.

AND i noticed in the time square shot, theres a movie ad for "Batman vs. Superman"...hmmm

forseeing the near future of a new movie in the works?

either way, the few corny parts are the CG effects, the bob marley references and god references.

when i saw the movie i was pretty baked so i didnt connect some of the shit and i've got a couple questions

1) why were the dogs infected but the deer and lions in the beginning of the movie werent? wouldn't the zombies fuck them up? ayo and on the same note, how would there be lions in manhattan? i was thinking a zoo and they'd just repopulate, but they'd die before their gates and all that rusted off or they could find a way out. or they'd probably be eatten by the zombie muthafuckas

2) going on the theme of the UV ish, the sunlight scarred the leader's face and burned the girl that will smith captured, so wouldn't that massive UV arsenal on the roof of her car kill/ severely burn or atleast harm them more, and not just scare them off?

3)how the fuck would they administer that vaccine? wouldn't they need to catch them one by one and inject them with that shit?