Illadelph Halflife

GucciCondom

I forgot how FUCKING amazing this record is.

Serioussssss bangers on here.

Cop it if you aren't in the know.

The Roots - Illadelph Halflife

So what is everyone up to?

I'm just banging out to this and drinking some Heinys.

Do you guys think this bitch is playing with me or what?

She talks to a few dudes and her myspace bulletin asked "Who would you want to kiss out of anyone?" And she put some nigga Stan. But she is hardbody on my dick and says "I'm better" than other dudes trying to holler.

Think she puts shit like that in her away messages and bulletins to make me jealous cus she wants me hard? Or think she is just a slut trying to play a nigga?

We have plans to chill tonight but I think I might tell her to fuck off.

In her bulletin it said she has something important to tell someone tonight.

I don't know what is up with this cunt but I'm probably going to tell her to fuck off unless I'm too drunk to care by the time she calls.

Anywho..ramble on...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah dude, I thought maybe having open heart surgery made her appreciate life and want to be a nice person. But I guess not? Maybe NOTHING can make people change.

My mind gets real cloudy in the winter anyway. I just attach to the nearest bitch. Fuck that.

My nigga jus texted me, I'm bout to go wild out in a little bit I think.

Ohhhhh when I get home later me and this jawn are having an interesting AIM convo.

I'll be sure to post if it goes down.

The Roots are the best live show I've ever seen (especailly back when Rhazel was touring with them), and they have made some of my favorite all time albums.

"Where life is a heist, and the strong get a percentage

Its ill as a war and within it Im the lieutenant

That surrounds you like a peninsula to snatch the pennant

You fold like japans futons and fans

While I design a plan to make a rapper step like a pedestrian"

And oh yeah, you should start talking to your ex's sister or cousin or something. That'll learn 'er...

Oh yeah I send the broad a message laughing at her and calling her a fucking weirdo. Because whatever she was trying to do didn't work cus I'm emotionally impaired and could really give a fuck less. She has a message up that says "You could kill urself for all I care." So I guess I struck a nerve and she knows her plan fails. ROFL