Top signs your a Loser

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to eat a weed cookie,

shirk my work duties at hand and

attempt to watch parts of the never

ending story part 3...

Also known as Pirates of the Caribbean:

at worlds end. The movie must be like

7 or 8 hours long! It's in HD though,

downloaded because I'm like that, and

well... while it's not that great of a movie

but the HD version looks amazing!

Aww SHIT! It's almost 4:20 and I totally

got some Purple Urkle I can smoke too!

BF... you would love this stuff!

PS... I don't really care about 4:20...

I smoke weed when ever I have it usually.

Then I celebrate what ever time that is.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
casek:

its soo much easier to just stalk cute dudes, versus having to get the guts to actually say what's up in public.

too much stress if ya ask me..

quit being a pussy....its just conversation :mad:

PS... I don't really care about 4:20...

I smoke weed when ever I have it usually.

Then I celebrate what ever time that is.

exactly, there is no need to make a special occassion out of it, or a holiday, or an appointment, or any of that bullshit.

shit is just corny. it's on the same level as running back to your friends and saying "i fingerbanged a girl" :D

-you walk into store with the intention of actually purchasing something but still instinctively look for cameras and sensors.

-Stole from the thrift store

-Know how to make ramen burritos

-Feel proud of food stamps like you got approved for a credit card

-Think of your paycheck as "liquor coupons"

-Frequently make correlations between myspace and real life "see that person over there? they were number 2 on my top but then I deleted them, we don't talk anymore" or the one that I've actually seen enough times now to be considered cliche in my book "aren't we friends on myspace?"

-walked around the bar or club and drinken half empties.

When all the threads in channel Zero have already been viewed and are gray you keep hitting refresh in hopes of a new post to read.

you constantly watch who is driving behind you in fear the feds are somehow following you.

unmarked caprices are your worst enemy as you think there out to get you

you think that your phone is being monitored and take out the battery to feel completley comfortable that knowone can hear you.

you havent wrote graffiti in 10 yrs but still use a proxy as they might actually still come back for that one tag you caught on that one mailbox

your 31 years old have everything you ever wanted but still feel the urge to be cool

wake the next morning constantly wondering what happened and would this be the night someone took advantage of you. / no homo

Am I a loser for turning my phone off so I can sit by myself and smoke weed and sit on here?

That is what I do a lot, and I had planned for tonight until my boy caught me before I turned it off.

Now I'm going to go out and do something. I need a new bitch. Maybe there are tons of hos at the mall since it is christmas season? Maybe I will go there and try to find a pretty lil cunt to face fuck.

Am I a loser for turning my phone off so I can sit by myself and smoke weed and sit on here?

That is what I do a lot, and I had planned for tonight until my boy caught me before I turned it off.

Now I'm going to go out and do something. I need a new bitch. Maybe there are tons of hos at the mall since it is christmas season? Maybe I will go there and try to find a pretty lil cunt to face fuck.

church. they are all trying to get forgiven so they don't feel so bad sinning on new years.

-you walk into store with the intention of actually purchasing something but still instinctively look for cameras and sensors.

-Stole from the thrift store

-Know how to make ramen burritos

-Feel proud of food stamps like you got approved for a credit card

-Think of your paycheck as "liquor coupons"

-Frequently make correlations between myspace and real life "see that person over there? they were number 2 on my top but then I deleted them, we don't talk anymore" or the one that I've actually seen enough times now to be considered cliche in my book "aren't we friends on myspace?"

-walked around the bar or club and drinken half empties.

minus the myspace thing

I think you're following me...