shitty living situations/roomates?

iweardoorags

i just moved into this basement apartment, shared with 3 others. original dudes i moved in with (who own the lease) bounced and subleted(sp) the one room to two indian brothers (FREELOADING MORONS!) and another dude to another room. this place is packed and those fucking degenerates are smoking cigs and shit in the house.

i got shafted. luckily i didnt sign a legal contract from the girl i took the room from, im bouncing the fuck out of here after january, and finding a decent bachelor apt downtown. this shit is nuts.

anyone else been in a shitty situation like this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved in with a friend and his girlfriend once. She used to yell at me about not doing dishes while standing right next to a giant tarp with paint cans and wood beams in the middle of the living room (it was 2000 sq ft industrial space/loft) that was a project she had started 3 weeks previous and had no end in sight. She would draw lines on bottles of liquor, but would drink my liq whenever or use my shit to make her food. I look back and I could have been a better room mate, but she was so hypocritical it made me less inclined to even care. I bailed on that situation and lost a friend in the process, but I have never lived with another person again...

get the fuck out while you still have your sanity

thats my plan. ive paid first and last months, which is now this month and january. so im gunna look for a place for feb 1st, if not than a little sooner. i'll take a hit of a couple hundred if i can find a dope spot to live.

seriously, finding a place off craigs list was a bad decision.

I live on my mom's couch.

It's pretty awesome, dude.

You should just move back in with your parents.

Then you don't have to pay rent and can lay around eating grilled cheese sandwiches all day.

And before anyone says shit about me being a loser that lives on her mom's couch, I am planning on moving out.

Before I turn 30.

I've had tons of shitty roommates.

Dudes are typically slobs that want somebody to play mommy and take care of them.

My ideal roommates are felines.

Or a mute girl that has a trust fund and a submissive nature.

i dunno why you dudes are pussies about the little things like this.

yea, they pay rent too, but if somebody is clearly ruining your daily life, then set them straight. You live there too, right?

shit.

ive had one bad roommate. after i got rid of him i fully interview people for that shit.

i'm not going to fuck up my day to day just so you can be a dirtbag. respect the space.

i mean, i live in a castle down by the ocean. people compete for that shit.

My last roommates were messy as fuck, but beyond that they were cool. Some of their friends however were fucking slobs and got on my nerves all the time, but i'd regulate that shit when it was needed. Now i have my own place so i know every time i come home/wake up/go into the fridge everything is going to be how i left it. No more people living with me unless they're an attractive female who enjoys cooking, cleaning, and sex.

just kill your roommates real slow and quiet like. cut their bodies up into pieces that are blender sizes; smoothie them niggas and rent a boat and feed them to the fishies. now you got the shitty basement to your self to smell up with cheap hungry mans and ky jelly

Guest shai_hulud
you might be right, maybe he should put bleach in their shampoo bottles. that way when their hair falls out it will clean out the drains

oh and shai, just wondering...... ever have a bad roommate?

Yeah. Here's a good example-

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108770

Make some coffee, read that. It's REAL interesting.

My life seems to be a string of bad roommate tales. But, that's one to beat the band.

I used to work with this white dude Mike and he wore doorags and Filas.

He would say nigga infront of big burly black construction workers. Then when he thought none were around he would be saying nigger and I would see my man that was black lurkin in the cut hearin this shit I don't know why he never sonned this durag wearin motherfucker.

The worst roomates i ever had was a 'couple' that fought ALL THE TIME. My friend, and his girl that owned the place we were living because she was left with a huge inheritance from her dad that hung himself. She was a fat disgrace with more money than she knew what to do with..soo she bought pets..and then after having them for a while, got bored of them and stopped taking care of them. Which means that fmy friend and I had to pick up the slack. At one point they were breeding bearded dragons and had probably 9 of them (not including the eggs/hatchlings), 5 snakes of different varieties (most of which were over 4-5 feet long), 5 cats, 2 kittens, 2 bunnies, a water monitor, a tegu, 2 crested geckos (we were also breeding them), a 4/5 foot iguana whom they let roam the house because they didnt have a cage big enough for it..and i think thats all. I also had a dog. My buddy and his fat girlfriend were constantly getting into fist fights..but he would never break up with her because she bought him everything (i cant say I blame him), we argued constantly because I would tell him to clean all the cages because the house smelled like shit. He would kick the cats..Id yell at him not to. We'd fight each other occasionally also. After an argument he it me in the head with brass knuckles in the living room because I told him that if he kicked the cats again..id kick him. But we had a whole house with central air...a pool...free washer and dryer...the fat bitch paid for most things and she was only making me pay 250/300 a month...no utilities. Soo i put up with that shit for more than a year until they kicked me out because my dog was getting too much of his fur on the carpets. Haha..its all for the better now. I should have left that fucking place looong before i did.