Michael Vick Gets Pwned

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ummmm Pita.

Dudes gonna be just fine, and get out early on good behavior.

First off, there's no parole for Federal Prison. He has started serving his sentence early by turning himself in sometime in late November which should allow for a release in Summer of 2009. Rules for Federal prison differ by crime, but the most months he'll be eligible for is next to none..

23 months is a long ass time to spend in jail, but the amount of dumb shit, not including is outright denial, he did I'm not so sure he received the proper sentence. IMHO, he should have stay a little longer, but I'm not a judge.

The NFL is still not commenting on whether or not they'll let him return which leaves me to believe it's a possibility. Truthfully, once his prison sentence is up I'd like to see him play some more. Sounds awkward after just saying I wanted more jail time, but I really want to see him play some football..

Also, a "nigga on the block" would probably receive more than just 90 days of probation for murdering dogs, dog-fighting, and gambling. He might not get as harsh a sentence, but he would get more than 90 days probation. That's just ignorance, saying that. Another thing, Michael Vick is a famous football quarterback and is/was an idol to many, many people, especially kids. He is in a position where he can greatly influence people, and the judge took this into consideration, I am sure, when he handed down the sentence. A person has a certain responsibility when they come into that much fame.

HE SHOULDA BEAT THIS CASE, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME PITBULLS KILLIN EACHOTHER B? YOU BREED THEM TO FIGHT, WHEN THEY LOSE THEY DIE. THATS IT B. I BEEN SEEIN THIS SHIT SINCE I WAS LITTLE, MY MAN SPIDER GOT AN APARTMENT IN HIS P'S WITH LIKE 5 DOGS TIED UP ALL OVER THE PLACE. NIGGAS BE TREATIN ANIMALS LIKE PEOPLE B AND IM NOT AN ASSHOLE SO IM NOT GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND KICK A CAT FOR NO REASON BUT LETS BE REAL, IF THIS NIGGA WAS MAKIN RATS FIGHT EACHOTHER TO THE DEATH, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A FUCK B AND HE DEFINETLY WOULDN'T CATCH A CASE.

SHIT IS MAD BACKWARDS WHEN YOU RUIN A NIGGAS LIFE CUZ OF SOME FUCKIN DOGS. CUZ THEY RUINED HOMIE LIFE RIGHT NOW, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYIN FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW AND GETTIN PAID, INSTEAD HE DROPPED A COUPLE HUNNED THOU IN LEGAL FEES AND IS STILL GOIN TO DO A BID AND THROW AWAY 2+ YEARS OF POTENTIAL MONEY. WHEN HE COMES OUT NO TEAM IS GONNA WANNA PICK HIM UP. LAWS IS FUCKED UP, JUST TO PROTEST IMA GO AROUND THE HOOD KIDNAPPIN DOGS WRITIN "FREE MIKE VICK" ON 'EM AND THROWIN THEM SHITS OFF ROOFTOPS ON 600.

ONLY IN AMERICA B. IN COUNTRIES WHERE NIGGAS GOT SERIOUS ISSUES TO THINK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS DONT FUCKIN MATTER. I REMEMBER BEING IN D.R. AND THIS WHITE BITCH I MET WAS AT MY POPS SPOT AND HE HAD GUARD DOGS TIED UP YAPPIN AND SHE WAS LIKE "THEY LOOK MALNOURISHED, WHAT DO THEY EAT? WHY ARE THEY TIED UP? IM AN ANIMAL ACTIVIST BACK IN NY AND THIS TYPE OF THING BOTHERS ME" THEN THIS STUPID BITCH WALKED OVER TO WHERE THE DOGS WAS AT AND DUMPED HER PLATE OF FOOD IN FRONT OF EM. I JUST LOOKED AT THIS BITCH LIKE :rolleyes: THERES A WATERFALL BACK THERE, A BARBECUE FULL OF FOOD, A FRIDGE FULL OF BEER AND A MINI KEG OF WHITE RUM, AND YOU STRESSIN SOME FUCKIN STUPID DOGS?

mero is definitely on point with what he said.

i hate that despite the fact he plead guilty, showed remorse, was humble, and apologetic... the judge still threw the book at him. gave him more than what the prosecution recommended. usually the prosecution tries to give the defendant the maximum in their recommendation, and the judge reaches a final decision that isn't as harsh. not in this case.

i honestly think michael vick is a decent person, only with exception to his dogfighting antics.

and i'm a dog lover. i own two dogs and had dogs as a kid.

oh well, when he gets out he'll be playing in the nfl and still be rich.

well, from what i've heard the reason everyone is all over michael vick is because they have him torturing the dogs and shit. like slipping a noose over a dogs neck and hanging it from a tree and dragging them behind cars.

in my opinion, dog fighting, cock fighting (||), and shit like that is fine. just be humane if you cant save the animal after it loses.

well, from what i've heard the reason everyone is all over michael vick is because they have him torturing the dogs and shit. like slipping a noose over a dogs neck and hanging it from a tree and dragging them behind cars.

in my opinion, dog fighting, cock fighting (||), and shit like that is fine. just be humane if you cant save the animal after it loses.

WORD I WAS TRYING TO SAY THIS BUT I WAS INFURIATED BY ALL THE HIPPIE ANIMAL PETA SHIT I READ SO I WENT OFF.

HE SHOULDA BEAT THIS CASE, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME PITBULLS KILLIN EACHOTHER B? YOU BREED THEM TO FIGHT, WHEN THEY LOSE THEY DIE. THATS IT B. I BEEN SEEIN THIS SHIT SINCE I WAS LITTLE, MY MAN SPIDER GOT AN APARTMENT IN HIS P'S WITH LIKE 5 DOGS TIED UP ALL OVER THE PLACE. NIGGAS BE TREATIN ANIMALS LIKE PEOPLE B AND IM NOT AN ASSHOLE SO IM NOT GONNA GO OUTSIDE AND KICK A CAT FOR NO REASON BUT LETS BE REAL, IF THIS NIGGA WAS MAKIN RATS FIGHT EACHOTHER TO THE DEATH, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A FUCK B AND HE DEFINETLY WOULDN'T CATCH A CASE.

SHIT IS MAD BACKWARDS WHEN YOU RUIN A NIGGAS LIFE CUZ OF SOME FUCKIN DOGS. CUZ THEY RUINED HOMIE LIFE RIGHT NOW, HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYIN FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW AND GETTIN PAID, INSTEAD HE DROPPED A COUPLE HUNNED THOU IN LEGAL FEES AND IS STILL GOIN TO DO A BID AND THROW AWAY 2+ YEARS OF POTENTIAL MONEY. WHEN HE COMES OUT NO TEAM IS GONNA WANNA PICK HIM UP. LAWS IS FUCKED UP, JUST TO PROTEST IMA GO AROUND THE HOOD KIDNAPPIN DOGS WRITIN "FREE MIKE VICK" ON 'EM AND THROWIN THEM SHITS OFF ROOFTOPS ON 600.

ONLY IN AMERICA B. IN COUNTRIES WHERE NIGGAS GOT SERIOUS ISSUES TO THINK ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS DONT FUCKIN MATTER. I REMEMBER BEING IN D.R. AND THIS WHITE BITCH I MET WAS AT MY POPS SPOT AND HE HAD GUARD DOGS TIED UP YAPPIN AND SHE WAS LIKE "THEY LOOK MALNOURISHED, WHAT DO THEY EAT? WHY ARE THEY TIED UP? IM AN ANIMAL ACTIVIST BACK IN NY AND THIS TYPE OF THING BOTHERS ME" THEN THIS STUPID BITCH WALKED OVER TO WHERE THE DOGS WAS AT AND DUMPED HER PLATE OF FOOD IN FRONT OF EM. I JUST LOOKED AT THIS BITCH LIKE :rolleyes: THERES A WATERFALL BACK THERE, A BARBECUE FULL OF FOOD, A FRIDGE FULL OF BEER AND A MINI KEG OF WHITE RUM, AND YOU STRESSIN SOME FUCKIN STUPID DOGS?

^Real talk.

You need to find a new hobby if you like breeding animals to kill and suffer. I'm no activist but it doesn't take a genius to know that it is barbaric. I don't care how "down-south" traditional it is. What makes Vick's case even worse is that he tortured the dogs afterwards. This stuff shouldn't be 24/7 news but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished.

Archived