Train Tracks, Tribulations and Egg Fu Young.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My woman has a lot of Bojangles pics from the 1990's . I'll have her scan them and send them to Bojangles , instead of just posting them . :lol: It's amazing that Mofo took so many pics of graff in Cleveland .

This book has been sitting on the back of my toilet for the past month. I read it every time I take a shit. I think I'm about half way done, that means I shit a lot, right? In the book, you just pushed a shop class dolly through a classroom wall in your high school. Sometimes, I'll get a fierce attack and read full chapters. My legs will fall asleep, and I'll just keep reading.

This is my definite pick for shit taking book of the year.

--how's that review? should i put it on lupis.com?

n1307191080_30343021_3606.jpg.aeb99de55e7f1b6e377c8e02a77af46c.jpg

Nice work --I was going to ask about photos.

I want to see the photo of the first wall you did, and whatever you did between presto and his friend.

Sadly, I don't have the first wall photo anymore. It was killer though! We were all posed up Beat Street style in front of it.

I'll post up some other flicks soon if i can dig them up.

Thanks guys!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just spent the last few months really cleaning up this book and polishing it up.

To celebrate its re-release, I'm giving away FREE downloadable copies for the next few weeks.

Get it while it's hot!

www.lulu.com/content/1017033

Enjoy!

*After you read it, please write a short review on my page at lulu.com

Also, spread the word if you like it! Pass it on to people. I'm trying to get some buzz going.

Thanks to everyone that bought a physical copy so far too!

Archived