Appreciation: Dunkin' Donuts Vanilla Chai

GucciCondom

I was never big on coffee and never one to test the boundaries beyond regular and french vanilla.

Last night I copped an XL Vanilla Chai from the Dunkin' Donuts and it is fucking BANGING.

I am addicted.

I gave out 5 sips to some different people I saw throughout the 3 hours that it lasted me, and every single one said that they were going straight there to buy one.

Shit is fire my children, please go try it out of you aren't in-the-know.

Now I have to go get one in a little bit because talking about it made my taste buds melt and my cock stand up in attention like it's 7th grade again and I'm sitting behind Jasmine with her thong hanging out.

Peace and Love,

Rev Gucci

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Really? I thought Dunkin' Donuts was all over the U.S type thing.

I can't really say how good this shit is at other places. At Dunkin it is like vanilla, coffee, honey and spices. It kind of does remind you of Christmas now come to think of it.

What are some other good places to cop shit at besides Starbucks? Cus I ain't fucking with no Starbucks. Maybe I should though, last time I went it was MILF heaven.

The best Chai I've had so far is the real stuff, from an actual tea bag and not conectrated shit.

celestial seasoning makes an awesome tea called Bangladesh Spice. You can add either a little milk or soymilk and it's soooooooooooooooo good. I suggest everyone tries it.