Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GOLA

Pray for a friend and 12oz member

a friend on mine and a member here on 12oz was in a really bad car accident tonight. he was with his girlfriend and she is now in critical condition, with "severe brain trauma". i dont want to use his member name but he posts a lot on here and is well liked. i know it's fun and games to make fun of toys and other members, but if your reading this can you please pray or post something good to him. please.

-GOLA

Could you tell us who it was?

I see no reason to withhold his member name.

Either way. I hope things work out.

car accidents aint no joke man, i been in at least 30, only 5 bad ones, i dont know how im still here, the hospital is a second home for me, best of luck to them

well i went down to the hospital to see him today but by the time i got there he had already checked out and left, he is going to be ok. thank god or whom ever i need to thank. when he comes back to the forum he will say if it was him or not, his girlfriend wasn't so lucky though. i love the kid and really am feelin for him now, this situation is really fucked up.

Guest spectr

shit man thats tragic... sorry to hear about his girl... but glad he is ok...

well i went down to the hospital to see him today but by the time i got there he had already checked out and left, he is going to be ok. thank god or whom ever i need to thank. when he comes back to the forum he will say if it was him or not, his girlfriend wasn't so lucky though. i love the kid and really am feelin for him now, this situation is really fucked up.

So what are you saying, his girl died?

it was androidx, send him a message to say whats up i went to the funeral today..... fun shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now