Pray for a friend and 12oz member

GOLA

a friend on mine and a member here on 12oz was in a really bad car accident tonight. he was with his girlfriend and she is now in critical condition, with "severe brain trauma". i dont want to use his member name but he posts a lot on here and is well liked. i know it's fun and games to make fun of toys and other members, but if your reading this can you please pray or post something good to him. please.

-GOLA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i went down to the hospital to see him today but by the time i got there he had already checked out and left, he is going to be ok. thank god or whom ever i need to thank. when he comes back to the forum he will say if it was him or not, his girlfriend wasn't so lucky though. i love the kid and really am feelin for him now, this situation is really fucked up.

well i went down to the hospital to see him today but by the time i got there he had already checked out and left, he is going to be ok. thank god or whom ever i need to thank. when he comes back to the forum he will say if it was him or not, his girlfriend wasn't so lucky though. i love the kid and really am feelin for him now, this situation is really fucked up.

So what are you saying, his girl died?