Cop Shot in Doughnut Shop

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really^^^ because i believe cops enforce unjust laws and are a means to opress the people and i know there is alot worse people do then rob a donut store..like rob old ladies and shit...my point is imagine if you were doing the robbery and a cop walks in, youd probably shoot cop too....and im sure dude was on some kind of shit, probably sketched out and shot a cop...he is fucked is he caught up yet?

cops are just tryin to make that salary, but the cops that use their badge to dick with people with fuck people over for no reason deserve shit like this. ive met some cool cops, but most of them were assholes. i have a long mental list of police officers i would love to put a firing squad too for fucking with me or friends in the past.

Nobody just hates cops for no reason. People hate cops because they're cops. Their job is to oppress the people. There job is to lock people up and harrass people. And they get a pass to just shoot people for no reason and claim "he reached for his pocked, so I was in fear of my life". And even if there's video that the guy never even reached for his pocket, they still get let off the hook. People don't just blindly hate cops on some childish shit, they hate them because of who and what they are.

That sounded like a pretty childish reason to me. I know bad cops that will walk up to you, put up against a wall and slap you around if you talk back. And I know good cops that will tell me if I have any warrants out and won't arrest me, provided it's not a murder warrant. There are good and bad officials/people in positions of authority in every society. Lay off the ignorant mentality and maybe they'll quit fucking with you.

yeah....i guess that makes sense....

when i was in the london heathrow airport i could barely make out what the people who were working there were saying...

it reminded me of national lampoons european vacation where clark griswald pulled out a book to translate what the english guy was saying and rusty was all, "dad...hes speaking english"

i hate police as much as the next criminal... for real for real i REALLY hate philly cops. I'd say that DOA dosent really exagerate, about 95% of them are fucking true blue assholes. There are always gonna be a few good eggs even in the worst of proffessions... but to say yo im glad dude is DEAD... i mean, thats kinda extreme yo... dudes got families and kids just like me or you... As much as we like to knock it... someones hustle is someones hustle... & there would be no good guys without the bad guys. (and im insinuating that the police are the "bad" guys)

but to say yo im glad dude is DEAD... i mean, thats kinda extreme yo... dudes got families and kids just like me or you... As much as we like to knock it... someones hustle is someones hustle... & there would be no good guys without the bad guys. (and im insinuating that the police are the "bad" guys)

Nazis had families too. Are we supposed to feel bad for all the families of the Nazis killed in WW2?

Gangbangers have families, rapists have families, terrorists have families... is it wack to say "good riddance" to them dying? Just because they have families and were just doing what they do?

Of course not. Good riddance to dead pigs.

I fucking hate donuts. Except for one kind. The plain chocolate ones (chocolate dough) with the clear glaze on them. Any other kind makes me nauseus after like 3 bites. It seems like nobody can ever get the right fucking donut either. When I say what kind I like they bring me the fucking tan-colored ones with the chocolate icing on top. That shit makes me sick. Ew.

Nazis had families too. Are we supposed to feel bad for all the families of the Nazis killed in WW2?

Gangbangers have families, rapists have families, terrorists have families... is it wack to say "good riddance" to them dying? Just because they have families and were just doing what they do?

Of course not. Good riddance to dead pigs.

damn dude you compare everything to nazis.

i remember in crossfire you brought up nazi examples in every conversation.

oh yeah speaking of rapists and terrorists. when cops take rapists off the street, whose side are you on? are you mad at the cop for not minding his own business?

damn dude you compare everything to nazis.

i remember in crossfire you brought up nazi examples in every conversation.

oh yeah speaking of rapists and terrorists. when cops take rapists off the street, whose side are you on? are you mad at the cop for not minding his own business?

what if a cop killed a nazi while he was saving a child from a burning car?

WHOS SIDE AM I SUPPOSED TO BE ON???

our society is fucked up... whether you wanna admit it or not, people NEED police to keep things in check BECAUSE 99% of people in america are to lazy and feeble to police and protect themselves and theyre families. I know your not gonna agree with that, but thats what opinions are for. It's cool till some sicko rapes or kills your sister or wifey or daughter... then what are you gonna do? Is the average person gonna take blood splatter samples and dust for prints?? Even if you can find him, you kill him and they will find YOU.. and then YOUR going to jail. Police are a necissary evil... if your a good criminal, you have a nack at steering clear of them and dont sweat it.

Police officers are pawns... DICKHEAD pawns, but pawns nonetheless. If you wanna hate people hate the illuminati and the fucking career politicians. THEY are the real enemies.

i agree with what you are saying

but the police dont stop any crime

they never will

they might be able to slow it down but all the police do is catch the guy and sometimes they dont even manage to do that

the criminal still commited the crime

you example of rape/murder was a good one but even if you find the guy, your sister/mother was still murdered/raped