Saggin pants in Dallas will make you gay...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for saying I'm semi intelligent... I tend to agree with that statement. It's funny too, I've got idiots on this site that think I'm some sort of dope head... when I've forgotten more than they'll ever learn.... hahaha.

What's this dope head talkin about?:spin:

Hah... and right you are. I kinda got out of graffiti when I stopped doing that shit. I became unmotivated to do it anymore.... and on top of that, I got busted because I was a retard on drugs doing graffiti. So I've kinda burned that bridge down. No judge in Dallas wants to see me in court for graffiti again. Plus, shit is played out... nobody's really pushing the "sport" anymore that I've seen, it's all the same. I don't miss dope or graffiti. Although, I still do keep quite a stash of good markers to use now and again and some paint, but I really don't do graffiti anymore. For the most part I don't do anything illegal anymore short of smoking reefer and speeding in a car (which I say is ok since I consider myself to be a very competent and perceptive driver). I don't get stoned and then speed, if I'm stoned and driving, I drive absolutely by the book, and even if I did get pulled over I never bring anything with me.

Although some of the most fun things in life are illegal, I've shied away from them for the most part.... and life is good.

i dont see what's wrong with any if this, for fucks sake if someone wants to wear emo shit let them, if someone wants to wear really baggy clothes..do so. people should really worry more so about them than others. people are fucking womp womps these days.

i dont see what's wrong with any if this, for fucks sake if someone wants to wear emo shit let them, if someone wants to wear really baggy clothes..do so. people should really worry more so about them than others. people are fucking womp womps these days.

It is me worrying about myself when I don't like looking at people that look foolish. Yes, that affects me, it makes me want to be away from the people that look that way so I am not associated with being mildly retarded as well.

I dunno what a womp womp is, but it sounds like something someone who sags would say.

honestly it makes your city look retarded and brings property values down. Honestly if there are a shit load of these retardedly dressed dumbasses walking into your town who is gonna want to move there. Nobody except more retardedly dressed dumbasses...=property values plummeting

People that dress like that don't have a lot of money either, unless they're a rapper... but then... they're probably just making sure that the people that look up to them and dress like retards too, stay poor by putting out new shitty albums of what they refer to as music.

Fuck a lowered property value because of these people that want to stand out and be special. You ain't special, you're like all the other idiots that look just like you.

Here's how I see it. It's not personal expression. It's not some ecclectic personality by a few people. It's an entire culture of "hey, let's be a shitty as we can be". It's driven by a shitty industry that doesn't give a rats ass about the people wearing it, other than thier money. Fuck all that shit. Fuck any of those super huge psuedo-cultures designed to keep people as ignorant as humanly possible.

Fuck appealing to a tax bracket that otherwise would'nt give two shits about you if you ain't ballin in your men's warehouse special w/30k mercedes. You ain't special, you're like all the other idiots that look just like you.

fixed:huh:

Archived