FIRST OFF IM A MUHFUCKIN G, AND ILL NEVER LET A BITCH LIL BOW WOW ME

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 13 (10 members and 3 guests)

DA KID MERO*, CILONE/SK, sape, 2Blazzed, $tay bay wit it, Schnitzel, NerdUnit, Bruce_1nR, MrChupacabra

ITS HEAVY IN HERE B

Ha! This is funny. I caught some ups in the background

of this argument! Like when the camera pans out to the

audience on Jerry Springer or some shit.

Yo, MERO you always entertain no matter the viewpoint.

That's why I (& think 12oz) always check your threads.

Thanks.

seriously ILBC it's not that serious, for God sakes it's 12oz.

monkey see monkey do. Nothing new.

you know what, it isnt that serious. but instead, lets tell it to the people that clog every thread stay bay goes into with "stay gay yadadadadadadadadada"

it isnt just about this thread. and i could give a fuck about stay bay or mero or whatever the fuck was going on. i am annoyed with the repeated quoting and excessive strong arm posturing of these idiots running up stay bay's asshole with their tongues. get over it. he was gone for a week for some stupid shit. you cats are like the internet police of faggotry and cant let that shit go even though it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

im going to go back to being drunk off of the internet. excellent.

i honestly think alot of the hate i get on here is because of my name.

people take it too seriously like im trying to be gangster and im all about going stupid doo doo dumb and sipin hyphy juice 18 dummy while ghostriding at the sideshow up and down mac arthur screamin yadadabooboo shaboobalaboopy

ya know?

First off it's MacArthur, not Mac Arthur. And it doesn't surpise me that you'd make that error since I doubt you've ever been there. Macarthur's on a hill dummy, noone's doing any downhill ghostriding.

First off it's MacArthur, not Mac Arthur. And it doesn't surpise me that you'd make that error since I doubt you've ever been there. Macarthur's on a hill dummy, noone's doing any downhill ghostriding.

ahhhhh hahaha man you tottaly talk like you know what youre talking about and i dont and then u completely edit the post about what macarthur is..

tottal lolygaggin here...