FIRST OFF IM A MUHFUCKIN G, AND ILL NEVER LET A BITCH LIL BOW WOW ME

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO ITS GETTIN COLD...AND I NOTICED THAT AROUND THIS TIME, BITCHES* BAG UP THE FIRST NIGGA THEY COME ACROSS AND ARE LIKE "THIS IS MY MAN/HUBBY/WE GETTIN MARRIED" AND JUST HOLE UP WITH THE NIGGA HARDBODY, AND CLAIM LOYALTY TO HOMIE LIKE THEY GREW UP TOGETHER ON SOME CLARISSA & SAM SHIT. EVERY YEAR B, IM DEAD ASS. THEN AROUND MARCH/APRIL...ITS A WRAP. WHATS REALLY GOOD WITH THAT? ARE YALL RETARDED? SHIT IS THE WORST B CUZ I DONT DO THAT "GIRLFRIEND" SHIT, YOU EITHER GOT MY KIDS AND DO MY LAUNDRY OR WE FUCKIN. THERES NO IN BETWEEN. SO BASICALLY YOU GONNA TURN ME DOWN AND SAY YOU GOTTA BE FAITHFUL CUZ YOU MET SOME NIGGA ON MYSPACE AND YOU FEEL LIKE YALL GOT A SOUL CONNECTION THATS GONNA LAST FOREVER? FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH!!! IMA BE THE FIRST NIGGA TO CALL YOU A FUCKIN BIRD COME APRIL WHEN HOMIE STARTS SEEIN BROADS IN CUTOFFS AND BABY TEES AND IS LIKE "FUCK YOU HO, IM FUCKIN THIS LIL 20 YEAR OLD JOINT I MET ON MIGENTE (THAT SHIT MADE A COMEBACK)"

*THIS APPLIES TO CUTE CHICKS, DUECES ARE SINGLE ALL YEAR, AND HOES ARE JUST HOES SO THEY JUMP OFF REGARDLESS WHO THEY'RE "WITH" OR WHAT MONTH IT IS.

you live in chicago dont you? i was talking to homie in the bar the other night about this same shit. cept he was applying it to midwest chicks.

macarthur a relatively white part of oakland? Don't think so

Sure, it's Oakland, you're never far from black people but as far as the actual street Macarthur goes, you're talking about a street running between Franklin and Lake Merrit, and just a block south is the latest in the Oakland gentrification hipster movement. I sure as shit hope you can think of a hyphier part of oakland than Macarthur.

no.

.......west bay.

i'm also not eastbaypowerhouse either. or lens.

It's called the san francisco peninsula, dumbass, not the west bay. You're either one of the million east-coast/mid-west yuppy dumbasses who moved to the bay and rep it harder than the locals, or one of those spoiled herbs out in San Ramon that talk hella hard and think that a neighborhood with a $30k median income is ghetto and therefore cool to represent... even if they've never been there. THAT, dude, is what it means to "$tay bay wit it."

BACK ON TOPIC

meros right

ive noticed this too, winter is the month of not being out as much it seems, and not being looooose....kinda sucks

i doubt ill settle down for the next few months

nor get any for that matter unless something outta the ordinary happens

fuck school, B

Whoops. Not Franklin, Lincoln. Headroyce and Morman temple.

That applies 100% to cute college girls

Summer: girls are home from college. Because they dont have to be back home for more than a couple months, they generally make themselves more available to me so even if they fuck up their "clean" reputation, come September they're up outta there. Plus that whole "I should've banged them in highschool" thing pops up.

Fall/Winter: They're back on campus and worried about their reputation, plus they're swamped with school and work so it's easier to have a steady girl than try to keep good grades and party all the time.

Spring: Boredom sets in. Too many month of the same repetitive shit with shit weather and nothing to do, so the first thing that goes is the relationship. Time for a new chick.

it isnt just about this thread. and i could give a fuck about stay bay or mero or whatever the fuck was going on. i am annoyed with the repeated quoting and excessive strong arm posturing of these idiots running up stay bay's asshole with their tongues. get over it. he was gone for a week for some stupid shit. you cats are like the internet police of faggotry and cant let that shit go even though it had absolutely nothing to do with you.

First off, niggas is going off on $tay gay for a reason. He brings it upon himself.

We all get that he's your boy or whatever and you wanna stick up for him (or at least that's the only logical reason why you're sticking up for him), but the fact is that the douche just brings it on himself.

And Mero is that boul. He can and will slay anyone that's stupid enough to step. And for a faggot like $taygay to try and step to Mero is pretty much Ch0 suicide. :lol:

Sure, it's Oakland, you're never far from black people but as far as the actual street Macarthur goes, you're talking about a street running between Franklin and Lake Merrit, and just a block south is the latest in the Oakland gentrification hipster movement. I sure as shit hope you can think of a hyphier part of oakland than Macarthur.

uhhhhh.............. macarthur runs all the way to san leandro dude. im in the deep.

It's called the san francisco peninsula, dumbass, not the west bay. You're either one of the million east-coast/mid-west yuppy dumbasses who moved to the bay and rep it harder than the locals, or one of those spoiled herbs out in San Ramon that talk hella hard and think that a neighborhood with a $30k median income is ghetto and therefore cool to represent... even if they've never been there. THAT, dude, is what it means to "$tay bay wit it."

yea dude west bay tottaly. i live in the west bay. lol. it was a joke dude.....

and marin's north bay by the way for the person who didn't know.