Bad and Good Day?

GucciCondom

So I got my car ran the fuck into, but I met a SICKENING milf.

I went to goto the gas station to pick up an L. To be safe I purposely go around the place instead of turning into the opening that faces a busy ass street. As I pull into the place, BAM this cunt rag backs into the side of my whipske. She automatically starts bawling her eyes out while I step to peep the damage. Her boyfriend finally gets out and gives me all the info and shit. She seemed legit and I was high so I said fuck it I ain't getting a police report. So they bounce and I'm taking a few flicks of my car when this BMW 7-series pulls up right next to me. This fucking SEXY ass woman hops out and pays for some gas. She rolls up to me and asks what happened and if I'm all good. I said yeah and she says that she is an insurance agent and peeps the info I got off the other ho to make sure it is cool. Then after some more convo she asks if I want her to call the insurance company for me and shit so I said whatever. She bends in her car to grab her phone and GOD DAMNNNNN her ass was nice, not to mention her whole body and face. So for some reason the 411 person "can't locate the listing" for the insurance company but the lady told me it is a legit company. So now she writes her phone number down for me and tells me that she is about to go out for the night and I should call her tomorrow morning, 'not too early because I'll be hung over." She said that she can look up the info for me and make sure the bitch is legit, even though I could do that myself.

I'm 50/50 on whether she is just a really nice woman or wants my dill. She asked how old I was and asked if I knew her daughter which I do, so she may just be trying to help me out but the whole time she kept touching me and giving me that "I want to fuck you" face.

This breezy is fucking BEAUTIFUL. She is one of those young mom's so her daughter is 20 but she is only like 37 or so. She looks dead seriously about 28 years old. Gorgeous face, perfectly white teeth, GREAT tits, ass and legs.

I think I'm going to call her and see what is up with her helping me out. If she doesn't make any type of move do you guys think I should tell her how nice of a person she is and ask her if I could take her out to dinner or lunch some time to thank her? Then if she accepts it would be on.

Bitch is divorced too. No husbands to fuck with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically just my back passenger side door got smashed up. Milf piece told me she had a Lac and the same shit happened and it was like 5k of damage so who knows.

She didn't answer her office phone today. I don't think she ended up going to work. She said she was off to party so maybe she had a bad hangover and didn't go. I left a message after she didn't pick up the phone like 3 times so I'm guessing she either hits me back tomorrow and apologizes or doesn't at all.

Bummer. Not how I expected it to go. Bitch lives like a block and a half away from me too. Blah..

I think tomorrow if I don't hear back from her by the afternoon I am going to call her and let her know that everything worked out with the insurance information that the bitch gave me and thank her for trying to help me. I might have even left the wrong number because I just got a new jawn and keep getting them confused. There is just something about this woman that fucking fascinates me and the way she was acting towards me that makes me not want to just dead it.