MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres what i did....

1. take roll on deodorant, pop out rollerball and empty bottle

2.take a strip of felt...i took mines from in side a done marker but im sure you can use a board wiper thingy

3.coil up strip of felt and squeeze into the plastic doofer that holds the ball in.

4.stuff bottle with any sort of absorbant material you can find.(make sure sum pokes into the nib)

5.fill with ink and go put it to good use

rollon.jpg

Wahts with everyone trying to make these super small markers yo? Cops aint dummys all these concealed mops drip like fuck and the guy searching you is going to notice that half that pushpop can is covered in ink, plus these little concealable mops cant hold a lot of ink;)

so how does the push pop marker write?

Make one yourself, it'll be fun. For some projects that will actually save you a nice wad of cash I would say it's cool to ask, but this project costs at most $2 if you actually buy a push pop. [that's assuming that you don't pay for erasers and such.] Plus, everyone will make a homemade marker differently.

Im sorry if this isnt the right thread for this post, or my post above.

I've been using a Bleach Pen(clorox) to tag concrete/wood/textiles/painted surfaces and it seems to work pretty well. The longer it sits the more it oxidizes, the brighter the mark it leaves. Correct me if im mistaken, but you cant buff or powerwash out such stains without actually removeing a layer from the surface of the surface?(heh) Anyway, just thought id suggest it.

we already covered the bleach thing forever ago. use the search bar. bleach=a waste of time. you can paint over bleach no problem. they point is to make something that still leaves a ghost AFTER it's buffed and painted over.

I dont know if this has already been said but I'm definitely not reading every page of this thread, but recently I was rummaging through my house to look for something to make a marker out of, I came across one of those clear glue in a stick with a soft nib?

g1825.jpg

One of those type of deals? I have to say they are one of the best things I've come across for home made markers, the nib I have takes almost any thickness of ink, very sensitive drip control, you can get CRAZY drips.. as big as you want. I just threw some ghetto silver krink in there, thinned it out a bit extra for +++ drips, that shit is messy but real real tight. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you. Just go to a local craft store, rack a few of these and squeeze out the glue, wash it out, throw in your ink, and you're all set. Very easy to refill too. The size of the nib is perfect, I've always been looking for something like that. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

• 2 weeks later...
i came accross this today:

DSCF0546.jpg

:cool: UNI PAINT markers are by far the best ive ever used. they come in colors you actually need (silver red black white) and the jumbo line ones are rediculous!! i reccomend all of them if you canfind them, they dont sell them too much anymore

so i know about making my own markers' date=' and all the recipes here are dope. but how can i get hold of a marker which is a chisel tip and will drip well. i love drips on tags. if anyone has seen the stockholm subway stories, im taolking about the one liguisd uses in there. its fat, drips and i dont think its otr or a shoe polish type marker.[/quote']

I havent see subway stories but there is two ways to do this.

• pull the felt out of a pilot and fill it up (WARNING: very messy store with the tip up.)
  • use the edge of a kiwi mop.

:cool: UNI PAINT markers are by far the best ive ever used. they come in colors you actually need (silver red black white) and the jumbo line ones are rediculous!! i reccomend all of them if you canfind them' date=' they dont sell them too much anymore[/quote']

i dont think they ever sold them much. :wink2: ..haha

those sharpie paints are basically the same thing.

sponge works for a nib but it really depends on what kind of sponge youre talking about. i glued a round piece into an empty peanut butter jar and it worked fucking great. it was like a shoe polish mop x 10 size wise.

Dearest Graff Gods,

I have read in full many, many pages of this thread (though not all of them) and tried to use the search feature to answer my question. However, since my question involves the word "one," and since the search function eliminates "one" and "1" for being too common words, my quest has failed. Also, I do enjoy experimenting and building my own shit blind but I'd like to see if I could get help here first. My flesh-n-blood graff buddies haven't been able to provide a satisfactory answer, so...

Does 1shot work better with eraser felt or sponge?

If I use it with felt, do I need to thin the paint? If so, how much? I don't mind lotso drips but I don't desire a drop in opacity.

Finally, if I do use it with felt am I gonna wanna stick a sock in there or just let it be in a well.

I slaughter my starving family's only goat and offer twentyone million thankyous in advance for any and all help. I humbly acknowledge that I am the lowest toy of all.

Peace

TOPSONEYFUNNYMONEY ... use sponge. You can use sock fabric, eraser nib, etc., but spounge will always flow best with paints... oil based or otherwise. 1shot is expensive shit, I'd thin it out and use it in a face paint marker for most desirable effects. Graff god out.

p.s -

Oh... and as for the Uni vs. Sharpie shits... the Uni's were better flowing, but you can still get the same quality if you take a bit more time with the flow ( as is the case with most markers )

for the white out pen thing, i suggest just buying or racking a fine tipped white sakura pen(not the streak). its hella good for those complicated ass tags or tiny spots.

but enough about that ive come to drop some knowledge on people looking for pens:

RACK BROAD DECOS

they come in about every good color and are about the sickest markers if you fatten out the nib a little before pumping the paint. i suggest yellow, ultramarine, silver, gold, copper and tan(yes, tan).

any other marker questions send them my way via PM or post on this thread

I dont know if this has already been said but I'm definitely not reading every page of this thread, but recently I was rummaging through my house to look for something to make a marker out of, I came across one of those clear glue in a stick with a soft nib?

g1825.jpg

One of those type of deals? I have to say they are one of the best things I've come across for home made markers, the nib I have takes almost any thickness of ink, very sensitive drip control, you can get CRAZY drips.. as big as you want. I just threw some ghetto silver krink in there, thinned it out a bit extra for +++ drips, that shit is messy but real real tight. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you. Just go to a local craft store, rack a few of these and squeeze out the glue, wash it out, throw in your ink, and you're all set. Very easy to refill too. The size of the nib is perfect, I've always been looking for something like that. :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

big up germ, he's so right. i racked one of these (they're onyl 1.75 if your gonna buy one:D ) and they are awesome. emty out that shizzy glue. fill in that corio (in my case) and carry it in a plastic bag or keep it upright. it is awesome, maybe some pics of it in action later.