MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heres an easy maker i made the other day, flows nice on smooth surfaces and only drips when you want it to.

Things you need..

-Portable toothbrush (the hand is also a case for it..)

-tampon (it works better than a chalkboard eraser for this..)

-ductape

-Superglue (optional)

-balloon

-scissors

1. Take the toothbrush part and throw it out, just keep the case.

2. Fill the case with water to test to see if it has holes (it usually does)

3. Duct tape any holes (usually at the bottem) and superglue if you want.. ductape usually works fine.

4. Grab the tampon out of its case thingy, and fold it in half, then wrap the string around it (tightly) to hold it together.

5. Fit the nib in, it should fit, if it doesnt, either trim some off or add some layers of cloth around it.

6. Take the nib out and fill with your favourite ink (I dont suggest ghetto krink) dont worry about it overfilling, the nib will soak it up easily..

7. Put the tampon nib in, leaving a decent amount of it sticking out (1-3cm) and drip ink on it until the whole thing is nice and juicy.

8. And finally cut most (not all) of the skinny part of a balloon off, and then stretch it over the marker as a cap.

Now go tagging! squish the nib into the wall for drips, or if its not flowing right.

Note: Be carefull that the balloon doesnt come off when you put it in your pocket, I got a big black spot on my jeans, if anyone can find a better cap for it, say something.

thanks for that..

i will be able to find it where??

i couldnt tell you. thats what it says when you go to wholesale on the otr site, so it probly wont actually be in stores until like early october, depending on when they restock such things.

i dont care though, i want that fresh round tipped one. shit looks ill, if not quickly worn

can anyone recommend a relatively thin refillable marker (or something similar like a gluepen) that works decently? thanks in advance.

get one of these..

41425001-resized80.gif

take out the lead, fill with ink (doesnt hold much..)

get a peice of clothe and fold it up until its the right size to fit (i find if you mesure a rectange 2 finger tips thick by 1 finger tip tall and fold it twice it works perfect) or you can also use a piece of a sock, or a chalk board eraser. the cap for it still fits, mine was about 12mmx2mm, but different brands are differnet sizes, if you make of those i suggest you make about 5 - 10 (doesnt hold alot of ink, they sell it packs) you can refill them but its annoying since you hvta drip it in.