MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

i picked up some armour etch cream.never used but i know its very toxic and dangerous.anyone ever used it?ifso wats the best way to use it?thought about putting it into a shoe polish bottle or thinning it down with some sort of chemical and putting it into a marker?anyone know anything

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bomstar@Mar 6 2006, 12:34 PM

wen you fill tha pilots do you leve that fluffy stuff in side and leve it to soek in ? and would red lether die go well in a pilot

you could take some of it out or the whole thing out if you want your tags to have crazy drips.

you'd probably want to turn it over and let the excess ink come out and pour into a jar or something, and then use gloves to take the stuff out.

yo i got a green pilot and its almost done ( a week or two )

and i bought a red pilot refill and i was wondering

do i have to wash the nib or if i have to do something

with the cloth in side i have no idea just wondering

if any one can tell me what to do, it would

be much appreciated

im sure that marker adios used is just a paint marker like a deco. ive gotten that effect by simply denting the marker in an shit. i cant really explain it just kjinda fuck up the metal part so it isnt all round.

Edit: okay, like bite the marker so the whole container part gets kinda presureized

Originally posted by airblaster@Mar 12 2006, 11:17 PM

you people are all kinda dumb :yuck: hahahaha... adios uses all sorts of tools....but for his markers it has to be a homemade...duhhhhh..yno???? a mop..... :haha: whatever...how do you think he/she gets drips?

you dont need a mop to get drips and a mop makes a large round line so were not dumb you just dont know what your talking about

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

dothemdirty.jpg

DO*EM*DIRTY* INK CHECK EBAY ITS ON AND POPIN! DONT WASTE YA TIME WITH THE JERKS IN HERE YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT STAINS FUCK WITH THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COP IT LIKE ITS HOT 16oz $20 2 FOR $35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9265d56a.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

wm.jpg

BUFFED AND STILL STANDING!!!! THUS THE POWER OF DO*EM*DIRTY* INK!!!!!!!!!!!!