MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DSCN0291.jpg

Im Sorry but i couldnt think if this will go into the ink thread or marker thread but its both..........

do anyone know what kind of marker they used in this pic? on my bus theres like lots of those tags with that ink/marker but i wonder where they get it from..

some of my friends said its locally availble but i dont know where

Edit: Did they did it with this ?

21388-9330-3ww.jpg

Originally posted by >EmOk_WuN<@Feb 25 2006, 03:45 PM

DSCN0291.jpg

Im Sorry but i couldnt think if this will go into the ink thread or marker thread but its both..........

do anyone know what kind of marker they used in this pic? on my bus theres like lots of those tags with that ink/marker but i wonder where they get it from..

21388-9330-3ww.jpg

I have one of those. I just trimmed the tip so it's wider instead of fine point. Trim the tip roughly in half

just have the nib loose. think about it, why does the ink/paint drip? because there's a lot that comes out and so the extra gets pulled down the wall or whatever by gravity. sooo to increase ink/paint output what do you do? make a loose nib , or a nib that has a tiny hole in the middle so more ink/paint can come out. and for the marker it self just find a small bottle, and mod. it if needed. what supplies do you have?

yea skin is like a cell membrane and is selectively permeable, meaning it lets certain stuff pass through the pores. but putting skin in a marker plus a nib is too complex and most likely the skin will rip apart. I say stick to felt nibs.

INKIE- i don't own a pilot marker of any kind so I can't help, the only thing I can say is try to get some felt from a white/chalk board eraser, then cut it and roll it up and stick it in the marker. U may have to cut the marker a bit so the nib can be fatter. but depends what u want. or if no felt, then try cloth like old sock, or t-shirts.

Originally posted by charliebrown@Feb 27 2006, 01:30 AM

hey i was 1/2 reading this and some guy sed something about skin lets some stuff flow through it..... i wonda wot would happen if u used it as a marker nib or some kinda fliter..... i probillay sound like hannibal her but if u can answer this cool.... any way its justy one of my crazy killa ideas

:shook:

"crazy killa" pretty much sums it up.

Originally posted by ZFUSE@Feb 27 2006, 03:36 PM

just have the nib loose. think about it, why does the ink/paint drip? because there's a lot that comes out and so the extra gets pulled down the wall or whatever by gravity. sooo to increase ink/paint output what do you do? make a loose nib , or a nib that has a tiny hole in the middle so more ink/paint can come out. and for the marker it self just find a small bottle, and mod. it if needed. what supplies do you have?

the fuck .. its the filter that blocks too much ink from running through the marker mate ..

Originally posted by ToTeS+Feb 26 2006, 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ToTeS - Feb 26 2006, 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin->EmOk_WuN<@Feb 25 2006, 03:45 PM

DSCN0291.jpg

21388-9330-3ww.jpg

I have one of those. I just trimmed the tip so it's wider instead of fine point. Trim the tip roughly in half

yea man those silver sharpt marker is da bomb it is what all the pros use it like can stay up for years my nick name for that silver ink be krink.

[/b]