MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i have some pilot ink layin around its only bout 30ml, will that last?

Well I just made my first kiwi mop today and I have lost more ink from it trying to open it when its full and squeezing to much out then actually bombing. Its a little under halfway right now and its easy to open now and works great. Like I got the instant wax shine bottle and i can feel the ink is about right under the text on the bottle that says "instant wax shine". I am sure all the bottles have the text in the same place so just fill it up there.

I just mad that pencil lead case marker and it is like the best thing ever.. dead ass, not sure how many pages back it was and im too lazy to find the post but here it is:

get one of those wide things that the pencil lead comes in for the mechanical pencils, the wide one not the diamond shaped one, duct tape the bottom if there is holes and remove the lead. drop some ink in there and fold a small peice of cloth so it fits in the top only problem is u gotta refill a lot

Well I just made my first kiwi mop today and I have lost more ink from it trying to open it when its full and squeezing to much out then actually bombing. Its a little under halfway right now and its easy to open now and works great. Like I got the instant wax shine bottle and i can feel the ink is about right under the text on the bottle that says "instant wax shine". I am sure all the bottles have the text in the same place so just fill it up there.

hmm also i saw sum video where sum guy fills it in wit india ink, is it permanent?

this is going to sound stupid but lately ive seen tags around places that looks like got faded? Its like if the door is dark brown, someone came along and did there tag and now wherever they did there tag on the door, its light brown. ANyone know what they use for this?

either it faded in the sun, or it stained when they buffed it

are mail orders safe to do? from graff sites?

like bombing science and artprimo?

I ordered some caps from artprimo and i got'em 2 days later.

I also ordered 2 markers, an OTR paint marker and a Hard-to-Buff,but i haven't got the HTB yet, and its been at least 3 weeks.I think a couple pages back someone said that molotow was havin' some legal troubles or somethin', so i wouldn't order an HTB from them.

Just pay with a money order & address as current resident or anyone who is in college. In addition to paying w/ a money order RENT A P.O. BOX

just be careful & don't give your real info, in the rare case of a raid

i don't know why i'm responding to this buuuuut, renting a p.o. box requires you to provide valid and real information when renting one of those boxes. a place with post office boxes isn't simply going to take fake info when it involves federal shit (united states post office delivery).