MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by wase+Jul 30 2005, 04:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wase - Jul 30 2005, 04:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MuKiS@Jul 27 2005, 08:46 PM

jumbo9hs.jpg

qot 1 of dese 2day any know how 2 open em up ?

to open it...u turn the top part to the right instead of the left. if you dont know what imean by top part...its the white part under the cap..just twist it to the right.

[/b]

where did you find that and how much was it? and do you have to change the nib or does it work the way it is?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's a Zig Glue Marker, you can get it at craft stores or find it easily on the internet. The nib is really big - I reccomend you look into Leeho glue markers. Also, it's fine the way it is - you keep the nib and just gut it out. Leeho's are longer and slimmer, the nib is a little smaller - just right for my taste. You can find them cheaper then any store on the internet - buy both and give em' a try.

Originally posted by spade561+Aug 12 2005, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spade561 - Aug 12 2005, 07:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by NeRVe54@Aug 9 2005, 02:26 PM

before you put in your ink, paint, or whatnot, burn every other spot on the top so it almost makes it like a claw. know what im sayin? then fill it, then stuff your eraser in. the grooves should hold it well.

thanks, ill try that. :king:

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@ Today, 02:31 PM

i was browsing this thread the otehr day and saw something about the jumbo pilots at ups stores. confirmed. i dropped by one today on my errands and picked up a pilot broad for $3.59

would i lie?

maybe, but not this time :innocent:

[/b]

haha. i was just confirming for the others.

you're not from fba are you?

if you are, we've spoken, if not...cool.

i made the ill bombing device:

first i filled a paint bucket with amonia then i took a water baloon poked a little hole in it and covered the hole with a 1" x 1" sq of duct tape. i filled it ( the ballon with bleach till it was bigger that the bucket and set it on top of the bucket and left it in my schools gym. then school was canceled for 5 hole days. and that bitch gym teacher went into a coma. lol

joking kids have fun dying. lol

ok on the real

i have aquired my first mini wide (im a mop man usualy)

and i have yet to flood it (im gana use krink i think with a little brake fluid)

and i put my nib in and have noticed a large gap on both sides of the nib.

that aint right, right? should i use alittle shoe goo on it or leave it be?

help me obie-won kanobi you my only hope...

thanx

-zoinx

i had one of those letter wetter things today and went to use it and the cap was melted looking and i tried to take it off and the top had melted onto the whole thing. can someone tell me why? inside was paint and thinner if that helps. and is there a way to prevevnt this?

Originally posted by spade561@Aug 18 2005, 02:19 AM

i had one of those letter wetter things today and went to use it and the cap was melted looking and i tried to take it off and the top had melted onto the whole thing. can someone tell me why? inside was paint and thinner if that helps. and is there a way to prevevnt this?

don't use those! they are a waste of time, i think. as far as melting, certain solvents are going to melt plastic no matter what. xylene seems to be the most stable, acetone the least. you'll see.

Originally posted by master bait@Jul 31 2005, 01:25 PM

to remove the matter from inside the marker is quite simple really:

it usually comes out if you beat the fucker against the table. if you don't understand, try to imagine a monkey trying to get a peanut out of a bottle. the money would hold the bottle upside down and make jerk-off gestures to remove the peanut. You must do this with your marker, but more properly. and against the table

that is the funniest analogy i've ever heard and true. solvent helps, also. tables always help during masturbation. you don't know? now you know.

Originally posted by assflea@Aug 17 2005, 07:04 PM

ok on the real

and i have yet to flood it (im gana use krink i think with a little brake fluid)

thanx

-zoinx

where the fuck did you get a mini? i've got cash on it

if you got the real deal...let me know.

just use ink. no tricks. no krink, no brake fluid. maybe some xylene.

that gap is supposed to be there. it acts as a vent, so you can squeeze it and make the ink come out. leave it be. seriously, i'll buy one. tell me tell me tell me.

Originally posted by shai hulud+Aug 18 2005, 01:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shai hulud - Aug 18 2005, 01:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-assflea@Aug 17 2005, 07:04 PM

ok on the real

thanx

-zoinx

where the fuck did you get a mini? i've got cash on it

if you got the real deal...let me know.

just use ink. no tricks. no krink, no brake fluid. maybe some xylene.

that gap is supposed to be there. it acts as a vent, so you can squeeze it and make the ink come out. leave it be. seriously, i'll buy one. tell me tell me tell me.

[/b]

i bought the last one here in boston at our graff store.

ill get the address and send it to you.

they are kinda pricy though $ 8 or $9 or some shit.

yah the krink sucks now i need a new nib lol.

should i use marsh or some shit? pigment will not flow all that good most likely but what if i mix white pigment with garvy?

i know this doesnt involve a marker, but im wondering what other people use to scratch mirrors/glass. like to etch into them. and no i dont mean using etch bath. i used a 9 volt that i found the other day a few times, but its kinda smoothed out now and doesnt work. until now i havent tried. i figure a cheap CZ would work, but is there something cheaper?

well i got a jumbo pilot marker now and i bomb wherever i go and shit but im kinda braindead when it comes to making the pilot drip. dont you have to take the cotton shit inside of the marker out so the ink can have a better flow or something? or maybe i could flare the top too, huh...someone help me out. i just want more drips with my pilot broad. oh yea, toxus, that mini mop is fuckin sick. what container did you use and lemme know if it leaks while carrying it around and shit. thanks.

Originally posted by flip words@Aug 27 2005, 09:10 PM

well i got a jumbo pilot marker now and i bomb wherever i go and shit but im kinda braindead when it comes to making the pilot drip. dont you have to take the cotton shit inside of the marker out so the ink can have a better flow or something? or maybe i could flare the top too, huh...someone help me out. i just want more drips with my pilot broad. oh yea, toxus, that mini mop is fuckin sick. what container did you use and lemme know if it leaks while carrying it around and shit. thanks.

as far as i know you cant make it drippy unless you take out the cotton and use your own ink. the cotton holds the ink so if you took it out then it would have like nothing in it. and flaring the nib doesnt help either. youll just ruin it. pilots are good for clean stuff, but i think that drippy tags that are that skinny look bad and are hard to read. :yuck:

[attachmentid=20572]

just made a new batch of mops...made a flourescent yellow opaque color today. never seen anything like it...to the guy who wanted garvey, pm me- i wouldn't put brake fluid in it, it stains fine on its own. if you ever get it on your hands, it will take at least a week for it to fade. i'm gonna finish my bottle and try some of the new ish out...

Image022.jpg.a4396e7d0a50486e017464f769439722.jpg