MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by flatliner@Apr 1 2005, 03:09 PM

How do commercial inks compare to industrial? I recently bought a 1ltr bottle of black D'Inferno ink. Any good? I usually use Hard to Buff due to a lack of options, but I reckon D'Inferno is better. Thanks

just remember..INDIA INK KICKS ASS..d'inferno never heard.. if its permanent rock it you know at least someone will see it before it gets buffed or washes off with rain..not all your tags need to be there forever so just use normal permanent ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya, thats pretty true, india ink DOES suck anonymous assholes. its like writing with water and food coloring. but on another note, i used this tire black stuff, some kiwi (tin) shoepolish, and i mixed it with a little nail polish remover. muah! drippy, thick, and hits harder than a brick. someone should give it a shot. oh, and its in one of them zip poster markers. (the paint ones) and those come with a pretty nice black ink or whatever color you want. i think they got green yellow and white and maybe even a red or blue too, but they are awesome for refilling and they drip nice too. or for those of you who dont like drips dont cut the ink regulator off. but its definitely a marker worth having and best of all its never even leaked so much as a drop while its closed. that shits :king:

first off dumbass

1) etch is NOT water based. its ACID. NOT WATER

2) true brake fluid thickins your ink but not much. its purpose is to delay the drying time to allow the ink the seep into the surface. (probally plastic)

3) INDIA IS GAY

4) packmule says, "not all your tags need to be there forever so just use normal permanent ink" dumbass think about this.

50 acid, water and brake fluid do not mix that goes the same with ink.

Originally posted by ARCEL+Apr 14 2005, 01:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Apr 14 2005, 01:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NeRVe54@Apr 6 2005, 08:12 AM

tire black stuff

was it paint or stuff that makes tires shiny?

[/b]

its called "tire black" it comes in a can almost like a pint of paint, ya know? and its oily kind of.

Originally posted by completionz@Mar 24 2005, 08:20 PM

i put the shittiest ink in one of my nibs and now its stiff as fuck and wont flow for shit does anyone know how i can fix this.. i would get a replacement but i cant, its well broken in and boiling it didnt do anything.

yo u cud was that shit out wit rubbin alcohol or testors paint brush cleaner

Originally posted by packmule+Apr 2 2005, 09:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (packmule - Apr 2 2005, 09:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-flatliner@Apr 1 2005, 03:09 PM

How do commercial inks compare to industrial? I recently bought a 1ltr bottle of black D'Inferno ink. Any good? I usually use Hard to Buff due to a lack of options, but I reckon D'Inferno is better. Thanks

just remember..INDIA INK KICKS ASS..d'inferno never heard.. if its permanent rock it you know at least someone will see it before it gets buffed or washes off with rain..not all your tags need to be there forever so just use normal permanent ink

[/b]

i dont know who lied to u and said india ink is good....but they fucked up ur head kid....that shit sux ass

supplies0018vz.jpg

elmers glue bottle with industrial cap nad plunger i found at school filled with home made purple ish perwrinkle paint

supplies0020ie.jpg

the damage

it takes a little practice to work and the nozzle gets a little painty after u use it, so i'm thinkin of a way to to dry and i use it as i carry it around, and the nozzle shuts air tight when u don't use so i don't have to a cap

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Apr 15 2005, 09:27 PM

I racked myself one of those roll on deodorant things, and i cant seem to get the fucking ball out....does anyone have any tips on getting out? I tried using a knife and a screw driver, but im worried if i pry too hard it will break the plastic container. Help is very appreciated.

Peace.

stik a knife between the ball n the outer-part of it, push down a lil n pop it out..

i think that elmers shits pretty dope, think ill try it out.

if anyone can help me out with this i would appreciate it too, i made a chapstick mop and it seems like that shit never works and it deff never drips for shit. i use a chalkboard eraser for a nib and i seal the bottom and all that happy horseshit, but blah, dry ghostly lookin shit tags, really appreciate some help. peace.

hi im from the uk and ive been readin this thread for a while and just regestered. i found this very usefll indeed as the magority of the tim i use homemades and my own recipes ect.

but on with my question. has anybody opened up some radom marker like a felt tip kids pen or something and seen the ink is in a fiberous material in side a plastic straw. felt tips like this are dirt cheap and easy to lift from shops, very common shit really. loads of pens come like this, such as industrial pernament markers for companys ect.

well how would i go about getting the ink out of these straw things? ive been experimenting and i took some of them out and put it straight in a empty squeesy glue stick thing and just squeesy till it sort of came out. but would anyone know any better ways for extracting this ink out of these type of thing??

yeh that thing in the plastic film, the stuff with the ink inside, anyone know how to get the ink out?

markers witht this shit in come in dope colors and are easy to lift fom shops, and i want to use the ink out of them to spice up my homade ink.

cheers

maybe your best bet there would be to try dripping or injecting with an eyedropper some paint thinner;mineral spirits;nail polish remover etc. in that bitch, catch it in something that paint thinner or whatever doesnt eat through (thin plastic, cups etc.) and give it a shot. peace.

hey yeh thanks dude, i tried a pipette that i stole from my school science lab and some paint thinner, got it out cool. well now i have of bright orange/pink to stick in my ink to rock with! o yeh. :haha:

i suggest anyone else to try this, these pens are very comon, good colors to spice up your inks with. thanks nerve54

rok it :king: