MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh, and a nice idea. do any of you have white owls (cigars) in tubes in your areas? they have em in like yellow, red, purple, etc. according to flavor. well, i used one of these, a cap from a shampoo bottle (i used suave) and put a piece of eraser in it. pretty nice fuckin marker. bout as big as a nickel around. i put a little bit of duct tape on it to hold the shampoo cap in pace too. and if you have trouble with the nib staying in place, i melt the opening of the tube alternating every other space to make a nice grip. in fact this works on most markers i make when i have trouble with the nib staying in place. good luck. peace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dcstylez149@Jun 27 2005, 03:27 PM

yo can anyone plz help me to learn how to make a drippy mop? i got some glue sticks with tips and i emptied them now how do i make some nice ass drippy ink? i wanna kno cause im trynna go out tonight can some one plz tell me pm me or whatever thnkz! -dnye

thats like asking, what came first, the chiken or the egg?? why did the chiken cross the road??? or who stole the cookie from the cookie jar.... KID you wont get an answer... or at least not here :five-o:

so true^^^^^^^

I just bought a kiwi select bottle, you can take off the top and refill it easy and everything, Ill post pics later. But my question is will water repelent do anything, I was thinking it would be harder to buff so I bought some kiwi heavy duty water repelant, camp dry. I was thinking about just adding that to shoe whitner cause I dont have any good ink, so will this get buffed easy?

pull that shit out, stick some fuckin erasernib in that bitch, POW! i got them shits in a store here i was gonna get one yesterday so i was tryin to see how i would hook it up. thats the golden fuckin ticket. them shits are nice. mad squeezy. good shit. peace

This is my first post so i thought that i betta make it a good one!

A bingo dabber mop. Easy as shit!

D55.JPG

take some pliers and rip that white thing off, below the nib. the nib should come with it.

empty it, re-fill it with whatever u want.

replace the nib and squeeze it like a tight ass!

nice sharp clean lines! but u can get drips if u push really hard, but it takes too much time.

jesus fuckin christ!!!!!

you know what... you didnt just make a kiwi mop... or there would be a nib in it... but for the millionth fuckin time in about 1 page> take out the top replace it with a piece chalkboard eraser. (half to 3/4 strip) put the cap on. then youve made a kiwi mop.

try reading, others arent as patient

peace

listen man, a little logic will tell you. do you think it would fit better if you folded it? yeah. its very simple.

open your bottle. pull the plastic piece completely out. replace it with the (FOLDED) eraser. if that doesnt help you should just order a fuckin marker online. need instructions for that??

i dont mean to be a dick, it just aint my style, but i mean its a fairly stupid question bro. i dunno, fuck it. peace