MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BLOODY BEAN@Jul 23 2005, 11:06 AM

anyone have suggestions on taking the sponge out of a pilot? i tried tweezers, but it just tore up my shit... i would appreciate any ideas, or suggestions... thanks in advance.

Uh I don't know if I am thinking of the same pilot but can't you just unscrew it like you are going to refill it and then pull it out? cause thats how i did it and it was mad easy there is a pin going through part of it that keeps it from coming out the top I think.

Originally posted by 5iveDee@Jul 29 2005, 05:48 PM

man I cant make my pilot drippy, Ive stabbed the nib so many times, cut the nib and nothing. It just flows better

shake it like you would one of those extending toy lightsabers. careful when removing the cap though, because if you overdid it, it will make a mess. it this doesn't work, you need to fill it with more ink.

Originally posted by MuKiS@Jul 27 2005, 08:46 PM

jumbo9hs.jpg

qot 1 of dese 2day any know how 2 open em up ?

to open it...u turn the top part to the right instead of the left. if you dont know what imean by top part...its the white part under the cap..just twist it to the right.

to remove the matter from inside the marker is quite simple really:

it usually comes out if you beat the fucker against the table. if you don't understand, try to imagine a monkey trying to get a peanut out of a bottle. the money would hold the bottle upside down and make jerk-off gestures to remove the peanut. You must do this with your marker, but more properly. and against the table

Originally posted by flip words@Aug 2 2005, 12:11 AM

ay where can i find jumbo pilot markers? i looked everywhere and i cant find shit. thanks for the help

UPS store man...a new one was put up and i thought i'd check it out...ya know, labels and stuff there and BAM! there they were, like 30 of them. they had green, blue, red, and black.

at the ups store theyre like 4 bucks instead of 6 online

try art stores and staples and stuff

Originally posted by NeRVe54+Aug 9 2005, 02:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeRVe54 - Aug 9 2005, 02:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>before you put in your ink, paint, or whatnot, burn every other spot on the top so it almost makes it like a claw. know what im sayin? then fill it, then stuff your eraser in. the grooves should hold it well.

[/b]

thanks, ill try that. :king:

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@ Today, 02:31 PM

i was browsing this thread the otehr day and saw something about the jumbo pilots at ups stores. confirmed. i dropped by one today on my errands and picked up a pilot broad for $3.59

would i lie?

maybe, but not this time :innocent: