MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tired of no being able to refill your K-71 or your Smash K-O? i have a answer for your question. shit you need: fave ink/paint

sharp knife or somthing to make a hole with like a dart or sumthin

small funnel

roll of electrical tape or duct tape

gloves

ok make sure your marker is dead fucking empty cus this will make a mess and have somthing to work on.

take the sharp object and make a hole in your marker tank as big as the end of the funnel.

try to keep the hole as small as possible while still being able to fill the tank with your ink.

the ink will not go directly into the tank because of air not being able to escape the tank so take out your nib and press down the flow pump with a toothpick or something and keep filling and pressing down on teh pump until paint runs out of the nib end. after that put the nib back in, put the cap back on. wipe excess ink from the out side of the marker. use tape to cover the hole and wrap it around a coupel times until you get a tight seal

enjoy

103_0970.jpg

Picked up this sweet ass (old?) 88 from value village today... noticed it in marker pack along with a prisma gold paint marker and took them both. Looks old to me, like 90's or so. it's got a soft plastic cap, almost like rubber. i don't know why i did a size comparison shot, you all know the size of a marker lol.