MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

GEEZ!!

man lighten up!! this was experimental... man... I'm new at this anyways so WHATever heh... I'll take all suggestions into account... thanks? haha anyone else wanna say anything else to "help me out" HAHAHA whatever, I'm not really laughin... blah blah blah!!!

:D

Re: GEEZ!!

Originally posted by WH@T

man lighten up!! this was experimental... man... I'm new at this anyways so WHATever heh... I'll take all suggestions into account... thanks? haha anyone else wanna say anything else to "help me out" HAHAHA whatever, I'm not really laughin... blah blah blah!!!

:D

Man I didn't mean it in an offensive way. Just spin that shit in a sock for a while then go get up. Simple as pie.

You seem like a very happy go lucky guy with your constant usage of the smilie feature and words like whoopee and hooray. Haha.

tits

i made THE best mop in the fucking world today...

youll need a small acrylic paint bottle (empty), some india ink, and a strip of chalkboard eraser. this is easy shit, rinse out the bottle of paint so its NIIIIICE and clear, and take the label off. fill it with the india ink, and then put the strip of eraser in the hole of the bottle however you want. juice the nib a tad. to get ink flowing just huld it so the nib faces the ground and give uit a squeeze. MAD results on those grey mail boxes, and shit like that. this marker is nice and sloppy, for drips just squeeze the bottle while you write. for a lid, just get whatever you can that will fit, i sued some shampoo bottle lid or some shit. but yeah, its a good mop.

oh yeah, and i tried to make one out of a chapstick... stick, and whenever i pour the wax in it hte just drips down the side and hardens before it reaches the bottom... what do you do?

yeah so anyways, make the mop, you can get all supplies from school

sorry...

sorry chumbadoode... my misunderstanding...

ANYWAYS...

what would be considered the best nib for chapstick markers... my friends is nice, drippy also, but it's hard to refill...

he used a piece of a shirt, he cut it out and yeah...

oh well... I'm what you say... noobish? haha whatever okay cyaround all... :crazy:

when makin chapstix marker make a narrow funnel out of paper and stick it in. when u melt the wax it should drop down 2 the bottom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ay yo i opened up a pilot there is some spongy shit inside the barrel? should i remove this shit? or leave it in?

And get a camera with a flash.

yeah... that would be a good idea, or next time, try and do it in the daytime in the sun.

yeah so anyways, make the mop, you can get all supplies from school

i dont have india ink in my school (maybe cuz its so fucking poor) so where do you think i could get it?

i dont have india ink in my school (maybe cuz its so fucking poor) so where do you think i could get it?

I know a great place 2 buy dat shit

just stop by India and rack some fron those elephants

two things.... #1- next time use the quote button. all you have to do is highlight the text that you want to quote, right click, copy, press the quote button, qnd paste.

#2- dont make fun of india, i got a few good friends from there.

#2- dont make fun of india, i got a few good friends from there.

#1 haha didnt mean 2 bag on indianz dey got great spicy food~>

#2 thnx for telling me how 2 quote ;)

#3 i personnnaly think india ink is shit..its only permenant on paper

#4 anyone know how 2 open up a deco?!

camera with flash...

I do have a camera with flash... it's an elph one digicam uhh... powershot sumthin i uno... but yeah... took that in the bathroom of a crowded movie theatre... so if I had it flash... (but I did anyways) it would look weird to everyone that flashes are comin from that one stall...

HA u know what tho, funny... I think my ink was still wet... and I waited to see what the next person would do when he saw it in the stall...

so he came out and I guess he didnt... but when he turned around.. there it is on his back :lol: HAHAHA i guess he mustve leaned on it HAHAHA oops... I ran outta there laughin... *sigh* oh well tho whatever... but yeah guys I gotta cam WITH flash.......

say cheese!:eek:

hows that stamp pad refill ink?? I've seen it but yeah... I think it's by sanford... ehh aite skool startin latez all...:D

OH here's one of the hats I did... I kinna messed up tho :o

HAT

just do what u said and drill a hole in it if ur that despirate

stupidest idea ive heard all day.

ay yo i opened up a pilot there is some spongy shit inside the barrel? should i remove this shit? or leave it in?

its in there cuz if it wasnt, the ink would running around freely, and if the pilot some how got open.... that wouldnt be a pretty site, the spongy shit absorbs it so it doesnt spill in case of an accident.