MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by chumbawumba

If anyone is interested in trading something for a bottle to try it out you can get me on AIM or PM. I have a billion of them with nibs already on them and already emptied out so if you are willing to trade, I got the hookup for ya. [/b]

umm i cant PM you for some reason, but my AIM name is syxxshots.. get at me i got a bunch of shit i would be willing to trade for 2 of those....

ETCHIN WITH COLOR???

does anyone know if you mix etch bath and bucket paint if it will have a lesser effect on the etch stuff or have some weird chemical reaction....Ive caught a bunch of regular white etch tags but i want to start cathin some yellow and purple and blue ones shit like that....:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by destroya

i don't get this shit. from what i gather, the more money the company has, the more pressure they put on the cops to get whoever's doing it.

yea but when you bomb mom&pop shops, your hurting real people who are really jsut trying to make enough money to pay off a morgage, put their kids through school, and maybe put enough squilla in the bank to retire at 65.

bombing goliath corperations is a different story. the people that own stores or companies like that are money hording CEOs. corprate pigs that give themselves million dollar bonuses and screw all the hard working employees beneth them. the money spent on abatement was never going into the pockets of the low level workers anyways. so then your not taking food off the tables of everyday families by bombing larger companies.

Originally posted by rinse

yea but when you bomb mom&pop shops, your hurting real people who are really jsut trying to make enough money to pay off a morgage, put their kids through school, and maybe put enough squilla in the bank to retire at 65.

bombing goliath corperations is a different story. the people that own stores or companies like that are money hording CEOs. corprate pigs that give themselves million dollar bonuses and screw all the hard working employees beneth them. the money spent on abatement was never going into the pockets of the low level workers anyways. so then your not taking food off the tables of everyday families by bombing larger companies.

what about the people that work in these corporations and run shit in the franchises? if a building is bombed consistently, past cleaning it being cost effective (such as constant etching), it may cut pay or close down, thes putting the employees in really fucked up situations.

remember, just about every "goliath corporation" started off as a "mom and pop."

Originally posted by destroya

what about the people that work in these corporations and run shit in the franchises? if a building is bombed consistently, past cleaning it being cost effective (such as constant etching), it may cut pay or close down, thes putting the employees in really fucked up situations.

remember, just about every "goliath corporation" started off as a "mom and pop."

good point really good point

Originally posted by dlokddlokd

no no...let me get this straight...what you just said is that if you bomb a major corporation building over, and over, again, and their shit gets crushed...the corp will go out of business....that fucking retarded

the particular franchise may close down, you fucking moron.