MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

i know you didnt

but the sheer proliferation of 9RaF @dV!c3 v1D$ on youtube is ridiculous

and I KNOW kids are taking advice from people who dont know shit

know what i mean?

so partly my reaction was based on all the youtoys not you

I actually like the creativity of your makeshift streak

but this is the marker thread and i know people want questions answered so it is what it is.

oh yeah that kid in that vid i posted is not wearing a respirator just a paint mask ...

so that dumb ass was breathing in all those fumes

Ohh.

Alright my bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tic tac instructions:

materials:

* 2 tic tac containers (the orange kind, this is important)

* super glue (or wax if you want a refillable marker)

* xacto knife

* chalk board eraser

* ink or non xylene paint

alright, youve got all your shit, clear off a space and get started.

empty your tic tac boxes:

1.jpg

cut out the tops of the boxes (the white part):

2.jpg

glue the tops together top to top:

3.jpg

jam some eraser nib stuff into the bottom of one of the tops:

4.jpg

fill one of your tic tac boxes with ink or paint:

5.jpg

use glue (permanent) or wax (refillable, might break open) to secure your nib and top creation to the tic tac box:

6.jpg

use the other tic tac box as a cap, you could be done:

7.jpg

OR: if you want to make it more compact...

take your tic tac boc cap and cut it open:

8.jpg

flip the bottom piece (the one u cut out) upside down and put it back in the rest of the box and glue it in place:

9.jpg

seal the inside of your new cap with wax:

10.jpg

you are done:

11.jpg

in addition, you could cut down the tic tac cap box and glue a correctly sized piece of plastic to it, it would be more compact.

and that is my tic tac marker tutorial.

I felt that this needed to be bumped.

ok, problem. i just stold some of those Kiwi black shoe polish things from walmart, how do you get that shit apart to put ink in? ive never tried before.

...notice how under the foamy part there's a hard plastic part. just grab that and pop it off

tic tac instructions:

materials:

* 2 tic tac containers (the orange kind, this is important)

* super glue (or wax if you want a refillable marker)

* xacto knife

* chalk board eraser

* ink or non xylene paint

alright, youve got all your shit, clear off a space and get started.

empty your tic tac boxes:

1.jpg

cut out the tops of the boxes (the white part):

2.jpg

glue the tops together top to top:

3.jpg

jam some eraser nib stuff into the bottom of one of the tops:

4.jpg

fill one of your tic tac boxes with ink or paint:

5.jpg

use glue (permanent) or wax (refillable, might break open) to secure your nib and top creation to the tic tac box:

6.jpg

use the other tic tac box as a cap, you could be done:

7.jpg

OR: if you want to make it more compact...

take your tic tac boc cap and cut it open:

8.jpg

flip the bottom piece (the one u cut out) upside down and put it back in the rest of the box and glue it in place:

9.jpg

seal the inside of your new cap with wax:

10.jpg

you are done:

11.jpg

in addition, you could cut down the tic tac cap box and glue a correctly sized piece of plastic to it, it would be more compact.

and that is my tic tac marker tutorial.

Bumping to the next page also.

i was going to do that but i didnt wanna fuck it up.

thanks for the info man.

I think its sad how nobody tries anything anymore for fear of "fucking it up." Try it, break it, cop a new one, how else do you expect to learn. You can't have everything handed to you. People with this internerd mentality are clogging this site and its getting out of hand. Graff isn't an online social activity. Forums are good for learning gems of information you'd never hear otherwise from people you'd never meet in normal life. Not for asking questions easily answered with a 2 second investigation. I get pissed off listening to these people ask questions about their molotov markers and the montana their mommy gave them. Fuck that i've always been one to subscribe to the "i'm just a man who likes to write his name on things" type of view. Keep it simple. And fuck these dying threads full of repeated nonsense it's getting me down. >.< Sorry for posting this in the marker thread, i guess that makes me a hypocrite. I'm just ranting...

So to keep this on markers I guess I'll say I'm officially in love with my pilot and can't go out of the house without it. Best marker ever? Maybe.

just bought one of those krink squeeze mops, and i gotta say, im impressed. the oink ink/nop however, a bit of a let down

Word i saw them at the local graff shop in amstrdam theire off the wall but here they are 9 euro are they in the usa cheaper??

^ Sounds pretty gay, no offense 8| Sounds like the ink/paint would just pour out. If you put up pics of it working then it would be more believable.

Also, I wish I could find a fucking pilot marker. All that I can find made by Pilot are things like pens and shit. 8|

I think its sad how nobody tries anything anymore for fear of "fucking it up." Try it, break it, cop a new one, how else do you expect to learn. You can't have everything handed to you. People with this internerd mentality are clogging this site and its getting out of hand. Graff isn't an online social activity. Forums are good for learning gems of information you'd never hear otherwise from people you'd never meet in normal life. Not for asking questions easily answered with a 2 second investigation. I get pissed off listening to these people ask questions about their molotov markers and the montana their mommy gave them. Fuck that i've always been one to subscribe to the "i'm just a man who likes to write his name on things" type of view. Keep it simple. And fuck these dying threads full of repeated nonsense it's getting me down. >.< Sorry for posting this in the marker thread, i guess that makes me a hypocrite. I'm just ranting...

So to keep this on markers I guess I'll say I'm officially in love with my pilot and can't go out of the house without it. Best marker ever? Maybe.

Im IN LOVE with my sharpie poster paint marker.

Filled with do em dirty inside job of course.

About to fill one with Pilot ink.

Pilots are nice though.

Am I the only one who actually has fun experimenting with shit?

Trial and error my friends.

ANYWAYS

I'm looking around for some sort of nib I could throw onto a mop or even a whole marker itself that is basically just a supersized ballpoint pen. It's just something I've always thought would be a sweet idea especially for rough surfaces that fuck up your nibs. If anybody knows of something like this hook it up.

Am I the only one who actually has fun experimenting with shit?

Trial and error my friends.

ANYWAYS

I'm looking around for some sort of nib I could throw onto a mop or even a whole marker itself that is basically just a supersized ballpoint pen. It's just something I've always thought would be a sweet idea especially for rough surfaces that fuck up your nibs. If anybody knows of something like this hook it up.

No youre not.

White out pens or dalos are the biggest ballpoints Ive found.