MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

If it can be buffed with water, then rain would wash it off and it wouldn't last outside. Smartass.. :)

wrong.

most rollers are done with latex and they dont wash off.

most houses are painted with latex and you don't see that shit dripping off after a thunderstorm.

and I never said junobo buffed with water. I said it could be thinned with water.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay, then what's your point in your first post of this debate? "It can be thinned with water.. but that doesn't mean it's bad"??

I like junobo, I don't think it's super permanent or anything, but I do think it's a good ink/paint mixture. It's far more complex than what people post in here. And it's not EASILY buffed.

my point is that is is easy as hell to make something just as good. If you're not lazy. I am saying it is bad because it can be thinned with water. It's definitely not worth $15 plus shipping. kids are quick to defend companies that make shitty products and act like they are their bro's or something. Do you know the dude making Junobo?

I see no reason for you (or anyone else) to defend an overpriced, easy to make, product.

but if you do know the kid making Junobo tell him I respect his ability to make a living off selling acrylic paint to toys.

my point is that is is easy as hell to make something just as good. If you're not lazy. I am saying it is bad because it can be thinned with water. It's definitely not worth $15 plus shipping. kids are quick to defend companies that make shitty products and act like they are their bro's or something. Do you know the dude making Junobo?

I see no reason for you (or anyone else) to defend an overpriced, easy to make, product.

but if you do know the kid making Junobo tell him I respect his ability to make a living off selling acrylic paint to toys.

an excellent point. exactly like you can make a really staining alcohol based ink, also just like back when kr was still selling bottles you could buy the bottle for 16- go rack a kiwi and refill it twice over or for 10 bucks you can buy a filled one that when its done your done. or you could just make a silver bucket rusto recipe in the first place. people are stupid. i dont buy junobo but ive used it and it is good.

I do not know him personally, but I do personally know some of his distributors. People that work with him for his mixes and colors. But I'm not trying to be biased. I respect junobo for the same reason you do, but many more reasons as well. I can understand your point. It is very simple to make a similar product, but I respect that he has gone farther than just simple mixes, and still changes his formulas to make them better when he comes accross new additives.

what are you Junobo's biggest stock holder? that's shit is waterbased plain and simple. I don't watch that kid's myspace videos or whatever he does but if you want to show me a video of Junobo being thinned with paint thinner then I will bow to your knowledge of graffiti products. Until then, Junobo is water based and the mustard powder recepie works. not very well, but if does mix the paint.

and to the kid saying he's never seend thick, bright acrylic paint: you are dumb. Go to Michaels and they have an isle full of big bottles of acryic paint in any shade imaginable and they cost about $2 if you're dumb enough to pay for things.

This is pointless. Why would you want to thin junobo in the first place? no one cares. Thats the whole point.

I WILL SAY AGAIN GETTOH JUNOBU IS WHITE RUSTO THINED to the consistency of water ADD LIKE 2 TEASPOONS OF MUSTARD POWDER mustard powder contains lechin wich allows the water based to mix with the oil base THEN ADD ACRYLIC YOUR COLOR OF CHOICE TO GET A CUSTOM COLOR THAT IS OIL BASED AND WORKS FAIRLY WELL

I WILL SAY AGAIN GETTOH JUNOBU IS WHITE RUSTO THINED to the consistency of water ADD LIKE 2 TEASPOONS OF MUSTARD POWDER mustard powder contains lechin wich allows the water based to mix with the oil base THEN ADD ACRYLIC YOUR COLOR OF CHOICE TO GET A CUSTOM COLOR THAT IS OIL BASED AND WORKS FAIRLY WELL

Sounds great, how much oil based paint are we talking here and how much thinner, what type of thinner works best and than we know the ratio of mustard powder and also I need to knwo the ratio of acrylic paint. Oh and if I just want white just leave it as rusto bucket paint thinned or add mustard powder and or white acrylic? I find when I thin out oil based paint after a few days of it sitting the oil and paint separate from each other and or if their in a mop they colapse the marker inward, I think from eating away all the oxygen. Props to your help so far.