MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DRAMAMINE MARKER

like a chapstick marker, but without the 'sealing of the bottom' because, well, its already sealed!!

empty out the pills, and jam in some cloth. i used a cut up mitten.

73829586og2.jpg

take out the stopper in the top of the cap. this gives more space, thus allowing the cap to fit even with a nib in the marker.

35644744zz0.jpg

get your ink ready, and put it in a needle nosed bottle.

30704685dx8.jpg

turn the marker onto the ink bottle, then turn both over and fill. this way, theres much less mess

80139080kb8.jpg

fill till sopping with ink and it never hurts to pour some right on the nib.

70457764uo5.jpg

voila

21724653md1.jpg

obviously it wont hold much ink but is super pocket sized.

I just racked up a few of those 'Zig woodworks' pens. I can't figure out how to take the top off. I'm on the verge of taking a screwdriver to it. Do you cats even bother trying to take it off, or do you just write with the varnish?
screw it the oppiset way and its glued on so youll need to go a lil hard on it its like apilot wer you have to screw it the oppiset way

I hope that wasn't your shit you posted (pics) cos it didn't prove you're point. And, totse is just a site for old CdC txt files and extremely outdated phone phreaking and hacking txt files. And from what I've heard grog comes off as easily as pilot ink.

Re: marker modifications

K i know there have been lots of threds on here about making your own markers but what about modifying markers. I got the Jumbo Pilot permanant marker

http://www.pilotpen.com/PilotPen/images/sc6600.gif'>

and its cool and all but is there any ways you have modified it. I could experiment but i would probably fuk it up and that would be the end of it.

I was thinkin it would be cool to put in paint some thinner and a mixing ball but i dont know if that would work well. i thought of getting the gold and silver paints out of the smaller pilot markers and putting them both in the jumbo but the small ones need to be pushed down for the paint to come out and this cant be done on the jumbo.

anywayse what have you guys done with this marker or any others

JUMBO PILOTS ARE BEST USED FOR INKS,JUST GET A BUNCH OF DIFRENT INKS AND MIX 'EM ALL TOGETHER(BLACKS,BLUES,GARVEYS,PILOT INK,ANYTHING)AND FILL THAT BITCH UP,BECAREFUL ITS MESSY AS HELL,BUT LOTS OF FUN.

What do you kids know about these?

Silver_Leafing_Pen.jpg=600

Or even these...

tesr2067.jpg

Ive got a handfull of testors and Krylon paint markers but have slept on them. I searched

to see what people say, and they arent really talked about on this board. They are available

at most every craft or hobby stores and I know they should be decent, but whats the word on them?

If i were to make a small homemade marker out of metal piping about an inch in diameter and 5 inches in length with a screw on washer type thing at the end. (I would make two, one for ink and one for paint) what would be the best type of nib to put on, Chalkboard eraser? regular old felt? sock? t-shirt? and also who could i fashon a cap out of? Help would be appriciated.

dont forget to test it with water first to make sure it works hahahahahahaha

DRAMAMINE MARKER

like a chapstick marker, but without the 'sealing of the bottom' because, well, its already sealed!!

empty out the pills, and jam in some cloth. i used a cut up mitten.

73829586og2.jpg

Empty out the pills!?!

You know a couple tubes of that shit gets you fucked up right?

I've got about 12 of those tubes (full) right now..