WORST VIDEO GAMES... EVER!!

groyn shmoyn

i remember rambo for nes sucking. i could not understand the levels. of course i was just a little kid. but i remember it having nothing to do with rambo. you went around fighting spiders, snakes, flamingos, and fish with knives and throwing rocks. i never finished it, and don't remember being able to use a gun in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAW6Z6GRKhM

yes! i forgot about that steaming pile of shit.

right up there with platoon, actually maybe worse because rambo made no sense at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember rambo for nes sucking. i could not understand the levels. of course i was just a little kid. but i remember it having nothing to do with rambo. you went around fighting spiders, snakes, flamingos, and fish with knives and throwing rocks. i never finished it, and don't remember being able to use a gun in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAW6Z6GRKhM

Rambo was insane. That game made zero sense. I basically wandered around doing the exact same things you said, and one day where I played it for hours on end I found some prisoner then I stabbed some more flamingos then a big helicopter appeared out of nowhere and blew me to bits. That shit fucking stunned me. I never played the game again.

that shit sucked. I remember renting it when I was like 13 and being pissed for wasting $5. It really is about the worst game ever.

Overblood_Front.jpg

This game was ass too

i got this game for like 2 dollars off some kid in middle school

i was so pumped about it

then i played reisdent evil 2

and just threw this shit in the garbage

Dude, I just watched those Overblood videos. Where the fuck was the blood? You can't call your game "Overblood" and just have some lumberjack in an orange vest wondering around endless, bland, and most importantly empty hallways followed by some gay robo-buddy and eventually some clone-woman for the whole game.