So which one of you toys got shot???

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey 13yr olds get shot all the time.... Cops shoot people all the time... shit they love to do it...

So why is it a big suprise that some cop would shoot some 13yr old...

• 2 weeks later...
You all know that kid is going to act like the hardest motherfucker telling everyone he meets he got shot by the cops while he was out doing sweet graffities. Fuck i bet the kid will look at this as a positive for his "hood status"

"sweet graffities" hahaha im not sure why i find that funny i think it's the way a said it out loud, with a lisp and shit. but shit that's a true ass statement. i can't imagine that anyone in his school or neighborhood has been shot by the five. kids gonna be the next 50-cent...cheyah nucka!

lets see his dope handstyle...

oh yeah i forgot to mention that there already is a sasquatch and i seriously doubt it some 13yr old kid who got shot by the cops for being a retard....

hahahaha kid deserved it... but then again the cop had to of had her gun drawn already to be able to fire off two shots before the kid got the cellphone out of his pocket. makes me think, kids must be that gangster now a days that you need to pull your gun automatically... just me thinkin out loud

Dawg, it was in Seatle. Have you ever been there? There's no such thing as "gangster" in Seatle. :lol:

I'm just thinking "typical female cop reaction" is to pull out their gun at the drop of a dime.

Have you ever had a run in with a female cop? They're like really loud yappy dogs, but with a gun and a badge and a radio to call in the big dogs.

And all you people saying that the kid deserved to get shot are fucking idiots.

This whole attitude of the cops are hollier than thou and can just shoot people for not cooperating is new, and it just reinforces their attitudes even more that they can do as they please if you don't sit, stand, roll over, play dead like a fucking dog.

That shit used to be illegal not too long ago. It was called police brutality. Now it's just accepted that cops are God and can do as they please. Food for thought, youngins.

And I wouldn't be surprized if the kid never did pull out his cell phone to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...
Dawg, it was in Seatle. Have you ever been there? There's no such thing as "gangster" in Seatle. :lol: QUOTE]

^ YOU obviously haven't been to seattle if u think theres no gangs here seattle ain't that soft (not that it can even be compared with compton though} but, the kid fucking got shot by the pigs in the C.D. which the last time I checked, is one of the not so-nice neighborhoods in seattle besides white center, and rainier beach.... and yeaah I think its fucked up that they can get away with shooting sum kid but they were probably just reacted on instinct....btu that was pretty dumb on his part to do that..

• 2 weeks later...
Dawg, it was in Seatle. Have you ever been there? There's no such thing as "gangster" in Seatle. :lol: QUOTE]

^ YOU obviously haven't been to seattle if u think theres no gangs here seattle ain't that soft (not that it can even be compared with compton though} but, the kid fucking got shot by the pigs in the C.D. which the last time I checked, is one of the not so-nice neighborhoods in seattle besides white center, and rainier beach.... and yeaah I think its fucked up that they can get away with shooting sum kid but they were probably just reacted on instinct....btu that was pretty dumb on his part to do that..

I've been to Seatle homie. There's like one blocks worth of hood in the entire city.

And you're a fucking idiot.

Kid was 13. He was probably shook and trying to call his mommy.

I agree with this. He probably didn't know what to do and was trying to call somebody. 13 years old? Most of you are like 25+ years old writing on peoples property.

Kids that age are supposed to be writing and running wild on the streets.

seattle is actually pretty grimey in some parts of the town... most people just see the tourist shit unless they spend some time up there...

I spent a little time there. Hung with some GPK cats. They even told me there's like one blocks worth of hood in the entire city.

The only thing "grimey" I saw was the amount of bums living downtown.